Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will the kind of women I can pursue be cut in half because of my sexual desires?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will the kind of women I can pursue be cut in half because of my sexual desires?

Regarding my last post on this website, I have moved on and a happier person.
    Let's get to the topic at hand, it's going to be a doozy so sit back and relax. Everyone who has at one point walked the earth has had sexual desires. So it's nothing new when you hear about a fetish or a sexual desire of one person. Since I was 13 years old I have personally struggled with a sexual fetish that has thrown me through a loop of emotions. I have a sexual fetish of observing women use the bathroom. *Barf* I realize that but it's what I'm somehow into and what I like personally, I have been doing some thinking and have thought of something that I would like to get a clear answer or start a discussion about because more than likely you have never heard of. I don't wanna sit here and complain and sound like someone who feels helpless and not informed on what a relationship is. That being said I wanna ask when I finally go to pursue a relationship with a woman, will I be limited with who I can be and have no chance with? I realize not every single person in the world will accept my sexual desires. This is the first time coming out about my sexual fantasies and any help would be highly appreciated. I wanna thank anyone who took the time out of their day to read and post a reply, I hope you have a fantastic day

Perhaps you can try a sexual perversion dating site?
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

There are people out there that want to be watched. You just have to find them.

Comment

Your average woman isn't going to be into that. I think your best bet would be to use some fetish dating sites to find some like-minded people.
        Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

How old are you?

Comment

Working...
          X