Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is "the line" for cheating (and my personal question about this)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is "the line" for cheating (and my personal question about this)

So I bring up this question because of my current situation. My ex broke up with me August 23rd of 2015, but she's been incredibly romantic and untoward with me since. She's on her second boyfriend after me. Last night her and I were talking over the phone, and we listened to our song, then things got romantic... Very lovey-dovey "I love you," "I miss you," "I need you," conversation. Things took a more sexual turn and she sent me an email of an audio recording of her pleasuring herself a few months prior, and eventually I started reading through sexual messages I wrote for her while we were dating. She moaned and touched herself while I did, then she listened to me do the same. We went back and forth a few times, then we started talking about our kinks and what we were into... I guess it kind of goes without saying that I'm not sure if she crossed the line last night. Was she unfaithful even though I instigated the romantic and sexual aspects of this?... And if she was, how do we break it to her boyfriend?

Hi. I'm new here and was scrolling thru and saw your post. I guess just ask yourself this- would you consider it unfaithful if the situation was reversed and you were her current boyfriend? I mean obviously you still have a little something going on. I believe it's always better to start something after ending something and not have multiple things at the same time. But that's just me. People should do what makes then happy.
    Hope that helps.
    ​​​

Comment

She is cheating on her boyfriend, yes. It's 2016, we don't need to pretend that cheating is just a penis inside a vagina. This is really on her. It's never quite about the person benefiting from the deceit (you) although the most honorable thing to do is not entertain someone else's betrayal for your own indulgences. It's a bit degrading on you too for being a little side piece. How do "we" break it to her boyfriend? You have zero place in that conversation. What is going on? Getting back together or she's just starving for sexual attention from someone she trusts? Sounds like you think you guys are an item again? Tangled web you're weaving. She should leave her boyfriend and stop being a deceitful coward.
      "I hope that this'll does it" -Ricky Ricardo

Comment

Seriously? You're wondering if having sex talk and pleasuring yourselves to each other over the phone is crossing the line because she has a boyfriend?

"What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Originally posted by Cayatendance View Post
          She is cheating on her boyfriend

the most honorable thing to do is not entertain someone else's betrayal for your own indulgences

It's a bit degrading on you too for being a little side piece.

How do "we" break it to her boyfriend? You have zero place in that conversation.

She should leave her boyfriend and stop being a deceitful coward.
          Agreed. ^^

Not sure why you would want to get back with someone who dumped you originally, and who you now know to be a cheater. Sounds like a recipe to get yourself messed around a lot.
          Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Working...
          X