No contact after he had sex with me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No contact after he had sex with me

I met a guy on Craigslist named TJ or at least that is the name he told me. I don't really like him at first because he always ridiculed me about my way of doing things. I had a blood test for STD because he asked me to do it. My test comes negative and he invites me to Le Meridien Hotel in the city. We did have an arrangement to have sex but he doesn't want any attachment. So I agree to just have sex. The sex was amazing, but I'm too nervous about it and I didn't respond to him while we're having sex. I completely stays frozen and didn't manage to make it more enjoyable. I apologized to him for it and complement him on the sex but he never replied my messages. He seen it but he didn't reply. What should I do to make him talk to me?

Spam!

Comment

You didn't give him anything to respond to. If you want to be his booty call (crazy if you do) then contact him again and ask him to come and fuck you. If he turns you down after that direct request then you being a starfish lover has made him not want a repeat and you're best to just move on.

You DID make him wear a rubber right? Funny how he made you get an STD test but you didn't give a shit if he had one.
      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucilla View Post
        We did have an arrangement to have sex but he doesn't want any attachment. So I agree to just have sex.
        What else did you expect?
        Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

"What should I do to make him talk to me?"

You want talk or sex?
          "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Working...
          X