Guys, how long did back surgery affect your sex life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, how long did back surgery affect your sex life

After having a multi level neck fusion, there are literally physical limits the Dr. suggests post operation.
    Although I am young at 34, I had to have surgery for some bulging discs.
    Anyone who has had back surgery knows, Dr recommends a 5 lbs weight limit up to approx 1 month, then "try" 10-20 lbs and see how that feels, ect.
    Well, we all know that most sex acts require more then 5 lbs, and even 10-20 lbs of effort.
    There are positions that could take strain off, such as guy on bottom, or the couple spooning.

But for any guy who had back surgery, how long was it before you went back to sex positions that don't cause muscle or neck pain/hack pain from post operation recovery?

FYI, I am at 6 weeks, and "most" sex positions caused me some level of pain.

Re: Guys, how long did back surgery affect your sex life

So, NO ONE has had back surgery?

Comment

You might want to post your question on a forum about surgeries/back surgery. You'll probably get responses from people who have experienced the same.
      If you carry old bricks from your past relationship to your new one,
      you will build the same house that fell apart before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      When was the last time you did something for the first time?

Comment

Yeh, I can't say that in the 7 years I've been about I've seen anyone mention back surgery.

Sorry mate, we're probably not the avenue to answer this specific question.

What about mutual masturbation or oral sex?
        I'd seriously be thinking about what permanent damage you could do from straining yourself too soon.
        PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
        For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
        Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
        There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
        Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
        You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

Working...
        X