This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brother and sister

if they are both of legal age and wear protection so there is no chance of offspring...why is there anything wrong with it? with this "open minded" pro-gay agenda i don't see why a brother and sister can't share their sexual passions.

Re: brother and sister

Strictly speaking, if it's consensual, there is nothing wrong with it...in and of itself.

The wrinkles come from genetics. Our genes specifically desire diversity, and with the similarities that we often spot in siblings, plus even things like their pheromones being hardwired to be offensive to our noses, not too mention there are literal shit tons of evidence pointing to the problems that incest create. All of that combine to create a situation which, even when using protection, has a stigma around it. Now, does it deserve that stigma? In my opinion, given the evidence, I'd say yes. Ergo, I'll pass on my relatives.

And, I'm not a mod, but I find very little relevance between an "open-minded" "pro-gay" agenda--and condoning Darwinian mutilation.

Comment

Originally posted by JukeboxHero View Post
      Strictly speaking, if it's consensual, there is nothing wrong with it...in and of itself.

The wrinkles come from genetics. Our genes specifically desire diversity, and with the similarities that we often spot in siblings, plus even things like their pheromones being hardwired to be offensive to our noses, not too mention there are literal shit tons of evidence pointing to the problems that incest create. All of that combine to create a situation which, even when using protection, has a stigma around it. Now, does it deserve that stigma? In my opinion, given the evidence, I'd say yes. Ergo, I'll pass on my relatives.

And, I'm not a mod, but I find very little relevance between an "open-minded" "pro-gay" agenda--and condoning Darwinian mutilation.
      all i was trying to say is that people use to condemn gays and now they are accepted, just like a brother and sister relationship is now and has always been condemned. as i said if one wears a condom...i don't see a problem, you can't help who you love and who you are attracted to...
      Last edited by ethanrom; April 25th, 2012, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Hey, I can tell you're just looking to pick a fight with someone. I couldn't care less if a brother and sister want to fuck each other with the right protection in place. They should also be prepared for the consequences of doing so. Otherwise, no beef here.
        "Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity" ~ Edwin Hubbel Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by ethanrom View Post
          if they are both of legal age and wear protection so there is no chance of offspring...why is there anything wrong with it? with this "open minded" pro-gay agenda i don't see why a brother and sister can't share their sexual passions.
          I'll tell you whats wrong with it. You better make bloody sure that your love lasts a lifetime because if you break up no man or woman will likely ever go near you if they know that you were sexually active with your sibling.

Men and women find it hard enough to even accept that their parnter is still friends (never mind brother/sister) with an ex lover and when an ex is still in the picture (if there are no children) then more times than not the relationship ends due to disrespect to the primary relationship and jealousy of the bond still in place with said ex. How do you think a new partner would ever be able to wrap their head around a simple brother/sister dinner date (for instance) after knowing that you've known each other carnally?
          "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Here's my stance summed up.

Doesn't affect me in any way, do as you please. I got enough stuff to deal with than worry about some stranger siblings wanting to get it on. If it makes them happy, sure go ahead.
            <--- Did you find someones post helpful? If so click the check mark to the left to let them know!

Comment

So, does this discussion in some way have anything to do with the OP's current situation or is it all just hypothetical?

OP: Is "a friend of yours" *cough cough* considering getting freaky with his sister?

Comment

Lots of people have a problem with incest.

Also, I like how his name is ethanrom, after the Lost character.

Comment

I'll tell you whats wrong with it. You better make bloody sure that your love lasts a lifetime because if you break up no man or woman will likely ever go near you if they know that you were sexually active with your sibling.
                  This ^^
                  PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
                  For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
                  Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
                  There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
                  Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
                  You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

what do you do when the condom breaks?
                    29/female/Toronto
                    I'm so cool I've got my OWN SMILEY!!

English. It's your language. Learn to type it.

Comment

Originally posted by kuju View Post
                      what do you do when the condom breaks?
                      have her take the morning after pill

Comment

Honestly opening a can of worms. Soon you'll be asking if you can shag your mother/father...

Surely there are millions of other people out there to indulge with? How will your family react when they happen to walk in on ya? Did you stop to think about how hurt they would be? Humiliated?? Or you just concerned about your hormones? Selfish, selfish, selfish! Thats my opinion.

I dont get this world sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by ethanrom View Post
                          have her take the morning after pill

Here's a better solution. Go get yourself a vasectomy and quit putting your sister's physical and emotional health in jeapardy due to hormone dickery and the need to go through an abortion if the fking rubber breaks and you're too stupid to notice.
                          "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Feeorin View Post
                            Honestly opening a can of worms. Soon you'll be asking if you can shag your mother/father...

Surely there are millions of other people out there to indulge with? How will your family react when they happen to walk in on ya? Did you stop to think about how hurt they would be? Humiliated?? Or you just concerned about your hormones? Selfish, selfish, selfish! Thats my opinion.

I dont get this world sometimes.
                            of course you would go there...just because someone posts a thread about being intimate with their sister in no way shape or form has anything to do with father/mother relations.

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post

Here's a better solution. Go get yourself a vasectomy and quit putting your sister's physical and emotional health in jeapardy due to hormone dickery and the need to go through an abortion if the fking rubber breaks and you're too stupid to notice.
                              your implying that the sister does not want to be intimate...so...how would that cause physical or emotional damage??

Comment

Working...
                              X