No announcement yet.

my period is late, should i be worried?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my period is late, should i be worried?

i just finished my second packet of pills and its been four days taking the sugar pills and my period still has not come, is this normal? im getting worried.
    when i finished my first packet it only took 2 days for my period to come through.
    can someone please give me some advice?

Re: my period is late, should i be worried?

Yes, go to your local pharmacy and buy yourself a pregnancy test. Once you see the results you'll feel much better.

Did you forget to take any of the actual BC pills and then have sex?
    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Moved to The Sex Shop.
      "I believe in Christ as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."
      -C.S. Lewis

"Love is not an affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained."
      -C.S. Lewis

Comment

Exactly, the only way to know for sure is to take a test.

Birth control does all sorts of weird crap to the body, and each woman's experience, doses and how they mesh with her body is entirely different so there's no way we, especially not being medical professionals, can tell you if it's just a fluctuation in the pills or if you're pregnant. Moral support is all we can provide here.

Phases brings up a good point too, missing a pill or not taking them as you're directed, same time every day etc., can make it less effective.

Best of luck.
        sigpic

Comment

i did forget one day.. the next day i forgot to take it in the morning. remembered in the afternoon and took two to make up for the previous day that i had missed..
          i don't think that i am pregnant.. think i i was just worrying for nothing. i will wait a few more days and if i don't get my period i will take a test.
          i have researched it and not getting your period after only 4 days is normal, i hope.

Comment

Have you had sex? I believe if you haven't had sex since your last period, you're probably not pregnant.
            PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
            For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
            Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
            There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
            Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
            You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

i would not of posted this thread if i had not had sex.. i am not a fucking moron!

the reason for my concern is that i have been having regular sex without condoms !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by seekerloverkeeper View Post
                i would not of posted this thread if i had not had sex.. i am not a fucking moron!

the reason for my concern is that i have been having regular sex without condoms !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Oh, don't worry Op.. by the looks of that PMS outburst, Aunt Flow will be here any day now. :eusa_whis
                "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Congratulations, you're officially smarter than 8/10 people who've posted this exact same topic before.

You may want to consider doing something about your explosive temper. You're not doing yourself any favours for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
                    Oh, don't worry Op.. by the looks of that PMS outburst, Aunt Flow will be here any day now. :eusa_whis
                    Lol, Phases, is there any girl cooler than you??
                    sigpic

Comment

lol.. yes, I think just about every one of the regular chickies who are members her are .. tks though and right back at ya...

Comment

Awww thanks, but hey we learned from the best (i.e. YOU)
                        sigpic

Comment

i am not a fucking moron!
                          And no, the irony is not lost on me...

God I love this place, gives me my regular post work chuckle
                          "The power in a relationship lies with whoever cares less"

Comment

LOL The proof is in the writing
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Welshie View Post
                              And no, the irony is not lost on me...

God I love this place, gives me my regular post work chuckle
                              LOL welshie, this one nearly got me busted at work because I laughed so loud unexpectedly!
                              PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
                              For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
                              Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
                              There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
                              Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
                              You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

Working...
                              X