Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are blowjobs that important?

Originally posted by butter View Post
    I don't like doing it and I am no good at it.

I feel like if he respected me he would stop whinging. He never tries to force me and I know he would never leave me over it but he will complain and it almost makes me now not want to do it almost out of spite and proving that I wont do things I don't like doing just because he complains.
    You suck at it because you have a negative viewpoint in your mind about doing. Self-fulfilling prophesy.

I'm going to hazard a guess that you like have your pussy eaten. Almost expect him to do it to get you cranked up before sex. If that's the case, would you be ok if he stopped chowing your box?

How about this: I'm holding myself back from calling you a selfish brat (oops looks like I just did) but that you would expect something that you're not willing to do in return is crap.
    Additionally, that you would be as vindictive and hurtful as to do _ or not do_ something sheerly out of spite might make you a bitch too.

This is one that really tweaks me, if you haven't noticed. You want all the rewards of sex; foreplay, long intercourse sessions, sex how you want it, all of your needs met, without even considering the needs of your mate.

He is TELLING you that getting head is important. Why do you need to come to a forum to ask us if he's right or wrong? HE IS DEAD FUCKING RIGHT. WHY? Because it's how he feels. And if he says he thinks you should give more head, than by God, if you "love" the guy the way you say you do, figure out how to enjoy sucking his cock. If he needs to trim up, not shoot in your mouth, whatever. Clearly communicate it and give him an opportunity to respond.

Comment

Duke,

won't you come down of that fence and say what you really mean, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Law73 View Post
        Duke,

won't you come down of that fence and say what you really mean, eh?
        Sorry, it's one that really tweaks me. Somehow, it's become acceptable for SOME women to dog a man who likes getting head, like it's a some nasty task, or chore. Yet, SOME women expect the full Monty treatment before intercourse.

Personally, I don't even expect getting head. I'm a giver, anyway, so it doesn't matter one way or the other. I don't need a blowjob to make sex fun, but it's more fun when anything goes, and everyone is open-minded about it. When asked, "So do you like blowjobs?" My response is, "As long as you don't think it's like going to work on a Monday morning." If you're going to do something, do it with gusto and vigor.

You can have the box back now.

Comment

Actually Duke, you're angry about pure speculation. She never once said either way about her feelings of receiving oral sex.
          PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
          For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
          Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
          There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
          Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
          You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

Originally posted by OvershareDude View Post
            Actually Duke, you're angry about pure speculation. She never once said either way about her feelings of receiving oral sex.
            Have not been on the forum for a while and just read this thread..noticed that too about the OP.

Duke is not related to Rogue by any chance? :eusa_whis
            Dove candies quote:

"Be good to yourself"

Comment

Originally posted by LadyintheBlue View Post
              Have not been on the forum for a while and just read this thread..noticed that too about the OP.

I was thinking the exact same thing.
              There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem, the more likely one will treat others with respect, kindness, and generosity. People who do not experience self-love have little or no capacity to love others.

Comment

Originally posted by foh4k View Post
                As was I ... I think we're onto something.

Comment

Not by a motherfuckin' mile...

Originally posted by foh4k View Post
                  He's not me.

Originally posted by moonangel View Post
                  As was I ... I think we're onto something.
                  No. You're not bright enough to be onto anything.

I left this place on my own accord. I made my legacy and you all can feed off of it for as long as you need.

Rogue's Law #2 - Never try to fix a broken bitch or a forum full of broken bitches.

Comment

Rouge's Law seems pretty direct and to the point. is there a link to the other laws? Might be interesting breakfast reading.

Comment

Originally posted by OvershareDude View Post
                      Are you somehow suggesting that a lack of clarification about receiving oral sex negates my post about the expectation of getting off without giving anything? Sounds like sexual welfare to me.

I don't give a shit if she likes getting tongue fucked or not. The point of the post was her disliking of sucking cock. Let's stick with the topic at hand.

Comment

Yeah.. what Rogue said.

Comment

Duke, shut up and read properly before you act like a dick.

her feelings of receiving oral sex
                          receiving oral sex
                          receiving
                          What OSD meant was that you weren't in a position to assume that she is having her pussy regularly eaten. You have a clear pattern of judging without reading properly. I've noticed it in many threads. Be thorough if you're going to take the "I'm a hard cunt" approach.

Comment

Originally posted by Brifflez View Post
                            Duke, shut up and read properly before you act like a dick.
                            Who the fuck are you to tell me to shut up? Honestly. If you're going to attempt to quote me, how about you use the entire fucking sentence that I wrote so that people get the entire context of what I said? Of course, they can go back and read it for themselves, too.

Is this where I get flamed for not towing "party-line"? Quite the hostile response to my opinion. My opinion is that she's a selfish bitch for not wanting to meet the needs of her boyfriend, but instead coming to a forum to discuss whether or not her boyfriend's feelings are legitimate and worth her time to address.

She initially stated that he's "whining", "complaining", and "not respecting her" because he has voiced his opinion about it. Then going as far as to state that she won't do it out of spite to him. That's where I get the "selfish bitch" opinion from, in case you might be wondering. Probably might want to add "vindictive" "manipulative" "shady" and "cunning" for good measure.

Did I mis-read something there? Please tell me what I mis-read, was incapable of understanding, or "acting like a dick" about?

Lastly, as I stated, I don't give a shit if her boyfriend is eating her pussy. It's irrelevant to the issue. The reason? Because it wasn't addressed by the OP. I simply stated that there is a double-standard when it comes to this issue. Some women expect to be completely satisfied sexually, while thinking their mate is "whining" "complaining", and "being disrespectful" when voicing concerns about their sexual pleasure.

Question: Why is this still being discussed when this girl hasn't even responded to her own post... in 3 pages!?
                            Last edited by Duke; April 29th, 2011, 06:32 AM.

Comment

I will just say that even though I am a woman, I still think blowjobs are very important for sex. I love to give them (as I also love to receive oral). I love the physical feeling and the pleasure it gives him when I take him in my mouth. It is very satisfying to know that I can please him so well. I use it as foreplay. I also like to do it as a wake up call for the guy I'm with. He goes well above and beyond to make sure I am completely satisfied everytime we have sex so I take every opportunity and means to make sure that he gets the same in return.
                              :clap: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" :cuffs:

Comment

Three pages now. It's funny how the mere mention of a "blow job" can make a thread grow longer than any other. Never fails, no matter what forum it happens to crop up in either. Even people who rarely post suddenly come out of hibernation to praise the art (or their perceived skills at it) ... Even when the Oposter has never bothered to return .. .. Indeed; evidently they are That important.
                                "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Working...
                                X