Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yes, You Could Still Get Pregnant If...

This information is really a big help for those who are into family planning. This will help them to get avoid of unplanned pregnancy.

Comment

Very educational post here desidre. Had I known these facts before, my ds and dd should have had proper spacing.

Comment

also the birth control injection is not reliable if you are taking anti biotica

Comment

Originally posted by GoodFeeling View Post
          One more thing that bothers me that actually has nothing to do with getting pregnant but about female genatalia. Many women I know are under the assumption that urine comes from our vagina!! Girls seriously how could we pee with a tampon in?? Theres a small hole that urine comes out of that very close to our vagina's. Because they are so close they use the same muscles which is why if you do the kegel exercises continously throughout your life your vagina will not only remain 'tight' (for want of a better word) but you also have excellent bladder control. Sorry to go off topic!
          Yeah, I didn't know that til I was a junior in highschool. And My girlfriend didn't know til after I knew.

Comment

Some people have made jokes about the first one, and some people think that gravity prevents pregnancy if the woman is on top.

Comment

even if you practice withdrawal because at certain point, male cannot control their orgasm and that they have their liquids already in you.... So disappointing
              :icon_excl

Comment

Originally posted by Gladimeir15 View Post
                even if you practice withdrawal because at certain point, male cannot control their orgasm and that they have their liquids already in you.... So disappointing
                :icon_excl
                Using "pulling out" as a birth control method is incredibly irresponsible (that goes for both of you ). Just don't, no matter how much he says "don't worry I'll pull out"... cause there's a good chance he won't, plus precum is all it really takes anyway. And I haven't even mentioned STDs...
                %0|%0

Comment

Re: Yes you can still get pregnant if...

He just had a vasectomy. Sperm takes 3 months to clear out entirely after a vasectomy, so stay safe until about that time.

Comment

Oh... I didnt think of that. XD

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
                      This thread is here to dispel common misconceptions about female fertility.

It was inspired by 46 year old aunt and 55 year old uncle who 16 years ago had their second child because they didn't think you could get pregnant while breastfeeding and just now had their first abortion because they did not think you could get pregnant naturally at 46.

Please add your own!

Yes, you can still get pregnant if...

...you are breastfeeding.
                      It is true that under evolutionarily natural circumstances, female fertility is likely to be completely gone during breastfeeding. However, the pattern of breastfeeding in industrialised nations and our predilection for excessive calories means that our bodies are more than prepared to both feed a baby and stay fertile.

...you think you are too old.
                      The oldest woman known to have conceived naturally was 57. If you have fallopian tubes, a uterus, and didn't enter menopause a good long while ago, you can still get pregnant.

...you just finished your period.
                      Most women don't have "perfect" cycles and sperm can survive for a few days in the right circumstances. If you're going to use natural family planning to keep from staying pregnant, you need to track your fertility daily. It involves getting up the same time daily to take your temperature, and doing regular self-examinations and keeping diaries of vaginal mucus status. Or buying an expensive pee-on-a-stick machine that tells you if you're fertile today or not. Even then, it might fail.
                      You can still get pregnant if... you cum inside her vagina even she has her menstruation.
                      Last edited by JuanGerzina1; May 17th, 2017, 05:09 AM.

Comment

you could still get pregnent if *********

Comment

There was a girl in one of my human sexuality classes in city college that told a story about her friend who claimed she "cannot get pregnant because she is able to squeeze out all of the sperm out of her vagina right after her parter ejaculates inside without a condom."

The professor clarified how wrong that was, but to this day, it is the dumbest thing I have ever heard about pregnancy prevention.

Comment

Science has already discovered a few method to being pregnant. I have heard about tube baby. Looks like a magic to me. lol!

Comment

Working...
                            X