Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yes, You Could Still Get Pregnant If...

Originally posted by Fusion Cuisine View Post
    It'd probably be more accurate to say that we celebrate Christmas because the Romans decided it'd make Christianity more palatable to the pagans if they mixed a few of their festivals with it, and then more recently because it's a good way for people to make money (this resulted in even more pagan elements being added, such as Christmas trees), but okay

While i will agree with the fact that there are pagan practices in all of our holidays due to the reason you stated but i will disagree that, that is why i celebrate Christmas. Even if it is unlikely that Jesus was born on the 25th of December it doesnt mean that i cant use that as a day to dedicate to the Lord and celebrate his birth as the miracle it was...... I believe even if i wanted to celebrate his birth as oct 12 it wouldnt matter because i am worshiping and taking time out of my life to celebrate the birth life and death of my savior......

I respect every ones belief and mean no disrespect but also expect respect for my veiws so i hope no one takes my comments the wrong way.....

Comment

Quite a few gods put their sons into mortal women's bellies without using traditional methods of copulation. If we are to respect all beliefs, then we have to accept Jesus was a bit of a latecomer to the party.

Oooh maybe I can mange to add something that's not derailing the thread:

You can get pregnant from a golden shower.

DanaŽ gave birth to Perseus after Zeus impregnated her as a shower of gold. Perseus had a helmet of invisibility and a mirror shield he used to enable him to cut off Medusa's head. I personally think that's cooler than walking on water and turning water into wine and all that dying for sins stuff, but each to his own

Comment

Women who are 35 years and over are generally considered by many doctors to b less fertile. There are amazing natural pregnancy programs that have performed wonders on women 42 plus. I am not an advocate of Fertility clinics which use drugs and procedures such as IVF because there are to many side effects.
        (thanks for not spamming)

Comment

My sister actually told me once to not lay down so gravity will prevent the sperm from "going up." I thought that made sense at the time

She also used to tell me that lifting weights afterward would put strain on the pelvis and prevent pregnancy.

Comment

Originally posted by stasia View Post
            My sister actually told me once to not lay down so gravity will prevent the sperm from "going up." I thought that made sense at the time

She also used to tell me that lifting weights afterward would put strain on the pelvis and prevent pregnancy.
            This is the kind of "education" that causes people to get needlessly pregnant. No offense to your sister.
            %0|%0

Comment

You can get pregnant if...

You do anal. It's a small chance, but it can drip down (assuming you don't use a condom) and near the vaginal area when coming out.

That's what I've read in the past, anyways.
              "I believe in Christ as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else."
              -C.S. Lewis

"Love is not an affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained."
              -C.S. Lewis

Comment

Oh god..i cant believe ??? is this possible ??Extraordinary you've remarkably an excellent approach to convey your present viewpoint? Cool I must admit? Hats from guy, to have an excellent know-how on trading! Aspire to find out more and find out more out of your write -ups

Comment

Is it true that frequent masturbation helps reduce the risk of knocking up a broad?

Comment

Hey.............. Hayiiiii............... I am Shanu from Delhi...........What a Question Guys.......I am feeling embersing rafting in rishikesh

Comment

Originally posted by Probing Digit View Post
                      Is it true that frequent masturbation helps reduce the risk of knocking up a broad?
                      Not really... it can, potentially, make you last longer though. Seriously, how do boys graduate highschool without knowing what their ball sacks do?
                      "Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity" ~ Edwin Hubbel Chapin

Comment

Haha panda too funny!!! You cant get pregnant from anal...if his cum drips down and touches your clit you cannot get pregnant! Lol sorry no judgement just got me giggling, it was cute

Comment

Haha panda too funny!!! You cant get pregnant from anal...if his cum drips down and touches your clit you cannot get pregnant! Lol sorry no judgement just got me giggling, it was cute

Comment

You can get pregnant by allowing a guy to cum ON your vagina. You can get get pregnant by allowing a man to rub his penis on and around your vagina. You can even get pregnant from giving a guy a blow job keeping his sperm in your mouth kissing him and spitting gis sperm back into his mouth and then he goes down on you and sticking his tongue inside you and spitting the sperm in or around your vagina.

Basically sperm are smart and ambitious little tadpoles and once anywhere near the opening of your vagina they will find theyre way to their goal.

Once inside there is NO WAY you can get the little buggers out. Douching may eradicate a few but you only need one spermatozoa to make it to your ovum to become pregnant.

One more thing that bothers me that actually has nothing to do with getting pregnant but about female genatalia. Many women I know are under the assumption that urine comes from our vagina!! Girls seriously how could we pee with a tampon in?? Theres a small hole that urine comes out of that very close to our vagina's. Because they are so close they use the same muscles which is why if you do the kegel exercises continously throughout your life your vagina will not only remain 'tight' (for want of a better word) but you also have excellent bladder control. Sorry to go off topic!
                            I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.
                            -
                            Hunter.S.Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Prism View Post
                              YES you can still get pregnant if...

You're ON THE PILL! If you mess it up, don't take it regularly, or are otherwise irresponsible with it, you reduce it's effectiveness and can get pregnant. You can ALSO get pregnant if you DO take it regularly/responsibly and are on an antibiotic. Many antibiotics can change the effectiveness of the pill - check with your Doctor/Pharmacist if you're worried!

He doesn't cum See above, re: Precum. There can still be amounts, and you can still get pregnant if you have unprotected sex and he does not finish.
                              what if i had cum previously whilst wearing condom and on round 2 didnt wear a condom but didnt cum either?

Comment

It amazes me that nowadays we have to have this discussion. I mean, decades ago, young guys and gals really didn't know much about sex or pregnancies...apart from the "birds and the bees."

Today, we don't have to rely on parents or schools for basic sex education...we have all the information we need online...there should be no surprise pregnancies.

Comment

Working...
                                X