Vibrators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibrators

Why do women buy them? We men just use our hands, so why not just do the same? Unless, I'm missing something, it's just something that's interested me.

Re: Vibrators

well i see it as we have the sensation of something being around our dicks hence why the hand is fine, but for a woman its a long hard feeling inside her, not just a spot so they buy the tools to do the job.
    PLEASE use PARAGRAPHS when you post, we’re more likely to read your post.
    For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

They're = They are (eg, They're not wearing any clothes!)
    Their = Possessive (eg, Check out their boobies!)
    There = locality (eg There is a naked chick in the water)
    Your = Possessive (eg I can see your boobies through that wet t-shirt)
    You're = You are (eg You're getting dressed? Damn...)

Comment

I don't use vibrating toys. You get a calous on that thing, and no man will be able to please you.

My theory:

Apparently they super stimulate the clitoris to a fast orgasm. A personal quicky if you will. It takes a bit longer without the ultra fast vibrations going on. Hence why I think if a gal gets used to that kinda of stimulation, she'll have a harder time climaxing with natural stimuli.
      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
        My theory:

Apparently they super stimulate the clitoris to a fast orgasm. A personal quicky if you will. It takes a bit longer without the ultra fast vibrations going on. Hence why I think if a gal gets used to that kinda of stimulation, she'll have a harder time climaxing with natural stimuli.
        Don't be silly. You can always get your man to take a run of the mill electric shock whilst he is inside you.
        I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn across a blue blanket.

Comment

Muhahahahaaa, just use a 9V battery.

And men buy fleshlights sometime.
          %0|%0

Comment

Clitoral stimulation is easy to do with your fingers, but putting something long and hard inside you is impossible without the right apparatus.

And vibrators get the job done faster (well, in my experience). Also the vibrations can stimulate your clit at the same time as being penetrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuky View Post
              Muhahahahaaa, just use a 9V battery.

And men buy fleshlights sometime.
              Mate of mine bought one, I'd probably buy one if I could afford it.
              For more information on paragraphs please press your enter key whilst typing a post.

Comment

Vibrators, might I add, are not just for women.

Anyhow, as pointed out, some vibrators can stimulate the clitoris during penetration. When it comes to those that can't, well, a vibrator creates an entirely different feeling than fingers do, and allow for a different mindset and more disassociation (same as a fleshlight type of contraption, I assume).

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
                "Super stimulate"? "Ultra fast"? Have you used one? The only vibrator I've ever owned (cheap little thing, now long since discarded, so it's hardly a quality question) had a stepless variable speed setting. Personally, I never turned it up to anything near the top range of speeds. Well, not on myself anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Deidre View Post
                  Well, not on myself anyway.
                  I'm intrigued...

Comment

I use one. It's because I think vagina is gross and I don't really enjoy putting my fingers in the slime. *shrug*
                    "Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity" ~ Edwin Hubbel Chapin

Comment

"Super stimulate"? "Ultra fast"? Have you used one? The only vibrator I've ever owned (cheap little thing, now long since discarded, so it's hardly a quality question) had a stepless variable speed setting. Personally, I never turned it up to anything near the top range of speeds. Well, not on myself anyway.
                      Sure, I have. For a wedding gift, my bff bought us a Crock Pot and when I opened the lid there was the little darlin.

I used it once or twice (by myself and with the hubby) and deduced "My Theory" ;0)

I figure unless I have a guy with parkinsons and he can move his fingers that fast or, the Bionic Man is going at warp speed.. it'd be pretty hard to match the vibes generated by a vibrator.

I also (for what it's worth) think that the same thing can happen to guys who wank several times a day with the same grip.. makes it a rough work out for a gal who has to try and match that grip and speed in order to get him off.

In my theory, anyway.
                      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

So would you deduce that the same problem happens if people use the showerhead? Like, on a high pressure setting?
                        29/female/Toronto
                        I'm so cool I've got my OWN SMILEY!!

English. It's your language. Learn to type it.

Comment

Originally posted by kuju View Post
                          So would you deduce that the same problem happens if people use the showerhead? Like, on a high pressure setting?
                          If they use it everytime they masturbate, I'd say the possiblity exists. BUT, it won't cause a 'caluous' to form ~ more like pruney fingers .. lol.. ;0)

Comment

I have one.but I don't use it all the time if you do it makes you less sensitive down there and I always like the real thing better...which my hubby likes as well lol..to me it feels good but not the same as with my partner....I also read guys who masturbate a lot get less sensitive to a womans vagina because they can grip harder with their hand and than have a harder time getting off with a woman....I have read that on many different forums of guys actually saying its true...

Comment

http://www.darcomic.org/2009/06/30/vibe2/
                              "Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity" ~ Edwin Hubbel Chapin

Comment

Working...
                              X