Should I have a threesome?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should I have a threesome?

Tomorrow's the big day, from what the OP said. If you read this before the big date, just stop in your tracks and do not do this. There will be messiness, if you go ahead with it. This will come back to bite you in some way. If you have a good thing with your husband, have the good sense to leave well enough alone.

Comment

GeekyQc, matter of fact I did have casual sex, and I must agree with you, that it is meaningless (imo), that's the reason why I don't want to do it anymore. It's nothing compared to making love to someone you really love and care for!

I personally believe that if you really love, and want to with someone, and truly care for that person, you will not develop the need to have casual sex with others/strangers. To continuously love someone is not an easy thing, you have to work at it, and make sure that the relationship stays healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by BenCrem View Post
        To continuously love someone is not an easy thing, you have to work at it, and make sure that the relationship stays healthy.
        I'm totally agreeing with you on this.

Comment

Working...
        X