kissing during sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kissing during sex

while having sex with my guy, he would be constantly be making out with me. We would stop and stare at each other a little while and he would start kissing me again. I'm not complaining, i liked it. Even though i tend to get really shy easily and would look downward when he stares at me. After he had finish, he continued kissing me for a minute or two and then pulls out afterward, which i thought was sorta weird. Once we finish, he would kiss me on the lips a lot of times and make me laugh. While i'm loving all the kissing, i can't help but wonder what does it mean when a guy kisses u during sex.

previously, with my ex, he doesn't kisses me much during sex. He would kiss me on other parts of my body but not necessarily my lips. He wouldn't really kiss me after sex either. The only time he enjoys kissing is before sex.

so, i'm wondering, if a guy kisses you during sex, does it mean he cares a lot about you or does it simply means he likes to kiss? do guys like to make out during sex (of cuz in positions that allow kissing lol)?

Re: kissing during sex

Yes.

It either means he cares for you, or it means that he likes kissing [you/during sex].

Too vague? Well, people value kisses very differently. Some people think nothing of kisses. Some people think it's reserved for love (as per, for example, Pretty Woman). If he's the former, it doesn't in and of itself necessarily mean anything. If he's the latter, well, then it probably means anything.

It's like with hand-holding. Some people hold hands because they like to feel close to each other, and to express their bond and shared love. Others hold hand so that other people will see that they, or the person they are with, are taken. A random stranger won't, without further information, be able to tell you if your boyfriend holds your hand because he's in love or because he's chauvinistic and trying to get other guys to back off because he owns you.

If he seems loving, it's probably loving. If it seems thoughtless, then it's probably reflex. If it seems pleasure-driven he probably just likes it.

Comment

Originally posted by kelleric View Post
      while having sex with my guy, he would be constantly be making out with me. We would stop and stare at each other a little while and he would start kissing me again. I'm not complaining, i liked it. Even though i tend to get really shy easily and would look downward when he stares at me. After he had finish, he continued kissing me for a minute or two and then pulls out afterward, which i thought was sorta weird. Once we finish, he would kiss me on the lips a lot of times and make me laugh. While i'm loving all the kissing, i can't help but wonder what does it mean when a guy kisses u during sex.

previously, with my ex, he doesn't kisses me much during sex. He would kiss me on other parts of my body but not necessarily my lips. He wouldn't really kiss me after sex either. The only time he enjoys kissing is before sex.

so, i'm wondering, if a guy kisses you during sex, does it mean he cares a lot about you or does it simply means he likes to kiss? do guys like to make out during sex (of cuz in positions that allow kissing lol)?
      This is definitely his way of saying how much he is enjoying it. No question about it.
      (staff thank you for keeping this place spam-free)

Comment

I often do this at the beginning of the sexual relationship, especially the first time, for a couple reasons. One is to sort of put her mind at ease that I like her and I'm gonna stick around. Also It happens alot more in the beginning to fill those kinda akward moments, or like when you are just looking at each other or something like that. I would expect it to slow down as you progress into the relationship.

Comment

haha! leave it to a girl to micro-analyze a kiss.
          relax.... just a little pinprick. There'll be no more, but you may feel a little sick.

Comment

Originally posted by kelleric View Post

I would say that he has strong feelings for you. Most of the time kissing is usually reserved for very strong emotions. I know girls who will do lots of things, but not like to kiss.........

the fact that he is kissing you alot probably means he really, really, likes you.

Comment

I do that too. Its probably because he cares about you.

Comment

....? No idea.... Everyone's a little different in the sack....
                "Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity" ~ Edwin Hubbel Chapin

Comment

Everyone is different, but I like kissing during sex for two reasons.

1) A really good kisser turns me on so much, and it makes me super hard.
                  2) I really like someone.

But its usually during the first few minutes not in the middle of a heated session.

Comment

see, this is where i get confused. Some of u say it depends (like it's just a preference). some of u say kissing is an act of caring.

but what about people randomly kissing other people when they're drunk? lol some people don't even take kissing as a big deal. is that suppose to be different when u're having sex?

example: if you're having a one night stand. Obviously you guys kissed at the club or where ever... then u go home and do the deed. Would u not guys not kiss becuz it's just a fling? or do u kiss becuz u're in the heat of the moment?

Comment

I think a kiss signifies a level of attractiveness you feel for that person.

I agree with offline, a good kisser makes a person more attractive, especially if kissing is a quality you admire most in a relationship. Personally, I LOVE kissing during sex, but then I am a naturally affectionate person. So it seems to be hard to signify what a kiss actually means, as each persons definition varies greatly.

I would definitely say that kissing involves more attraction than feelings, but its a close comparison. Kissing is almost like a primal instinct when two people are in the heat of the moment, but then when it comes to feelings, kissing is more gentle and can even be fun.

Also, I find it increasingly more comfortable to kiss someone the longer I am with them, or during the "dating" phase. For me, I like to put a lot of imagination into kissing a girl, so if it was just a drunken kiss, it would just be a typical "snog" but in a more loving relationship I would kiss in many different ways.

To summarize: I think kissing is mainly to do with attaction then feelings and the style of kissing indicates the level of attractiveness or feeling. Some people may not agree with my view, but this is the way I see it. I dont wish to expand this any further (would be boring!)

I hope this has helped
                      I wont ever be distracted by the ones who want me to fail

Comment

I'd like to think of a KISS as MSG... It ADDS emotion to what ever one is trying to invoke at the time. I give you a friendly hug, and a peck on the cheek. I'm holding your hands and walking around town, happy, and I kiss your nose. I'm making love to you and that closeness and intimacy is there and I kiss you on the lips..

Its one of those things that mean nothing, unless there was an underlying emotion to interpret to begin with.

"I ran up the door,closed the stairs,said my pajamas,and put on my prayers. Turned off the bed,and hopped into the light, all because you kissed me goodnight."

co-winner for best forum name~

I branded Goddess33's ass! Her ass is mine now
                        Look who's a Casanova now?

Update: Does anyone even remember Goddess33?

Comment

Kissing is very important for me. It helps get you into the mood for sex, and makes sex more intimate. Its a way to convey emotion, because there are lots of different ways to kiss. You can start out slow and sensual, and then move into long passionate kisses or french kissing. I could never be with someone that was a bad kisser.
                          'I have been one acquainted with the night.
                          I have walked out in rain --and back in rain.
                          I have outwalked the furthest city light.

~Robert Frost~
                          I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going.. but I'm on my way.~Carl Sandburg~

Comment

I'm definitely a big fan of this regardless of the situation.

But it means and feels a lot better with someone that you care for a great deal.
                            I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn across a blue blanket.

Comment

Guys do have other areas that feel good other than their penis. It feels good to kiss a girl, especially one that you really like. And guys who understand women know that the best way to turn a woman on is by kissing. So should the kissing stop once he penetrates you? There are really no rules for love making and maybe he just likes kissing you. Maybe he feels closer to you because of it. Maybe he wants to be passionate with you. There are lots of reasons why he kisses you during sex, and I can't really think of one that is a negative.

Anyway, my point is that you should just enjoy it. If you like what he is doing then don't try to analyze it. Just be happy that he enjoys making you happy.
                              “What we think or what we know or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do.” ~ John Ruskin

Comment

Working...
                              X