Am i ok when it comes to size

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i ok when it comes to size

Im doing this because im board and have nothing to do so i just want to see what you guys/gals think. Im a litttle over 6in long and pritty thick, and im only 16 (17 in aug) so there may be time to get a little biger but im fine with my size. My girl friend thinks that i am plenty big for her (dont worry were really safe) and like i said i just want your thoughts.

Re: Am i ok when it comes to size

I'm 5 1/2-ish with some girth...it's about average so you're doing better than me. But here's the catcher...it doesn't really matter. If you were like 2" then yea, it would matter...but usually as long as you're close to average, skill > size. And you got girth...that counts more than length.

Comment

I think you're both tiny. TINY. nothing but a 12-inch dong for me!

seriously... are we about to embark on another round of penis-size-fixation?
      29/female/Toronto
      I'm so cool I've got my OWN SMILEY!!

English. It's your language. Learn to type it.

Comment

I'm only half an inch long, but like a foot in radius!!!!! zomg!!!1111eleventyone
        %0|%0

Comment

Is it bad if mine bends in the middle? Like, almost 90 degrees around the 10th inch?
          I've been told it's a disarming trait...when I don't know what to say, I just grin...roguishly.

"I'm an engineer. I exist primarily on caffeine and differential equations." - Me
          "Roguish Grin is such a sweetheart" - sweet-one
          "You're such a sweetheart! Wow! *falls in love*" - Cashew_Girl
          "I'll say it again: 'Roguish Grin is ADORABLE!!!!'" - Cashew_Girl

Comment

I think it's normal, I was always "praised" when i was your age because of my size. I think it's shrunk a lil, lol
            I'm about 6" or a hair over with big girth. On more than one occasion I"ve been told I hurt them. So I think you have nothing but good to look forward to.

Comment

hey Rouguish... when you pull it out, will it point to water?
              29/female/Toronto
              I'm so cool I've got my OWN SMILEY!!

English. It's your language. Learn to type it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuky View Post
                I'm only half an inch long, but like a foot in radius!!!!! zomg!!!1111eleventyone
                OMG WTF BBQ HAX0R HAVE PWNT TEH INTERW#B SKEWLD!!!!!!!!!!!!111111oneelventy
                It's funny how these "wow, I just discovered toys!" posts come up every so often. It makes me feel like we're running a spirituality forum, and we're getting our version of the "wow, I just discovered God!"posts.
                -Deidre

Our safety word is 'STOP STALKING ME YOU PERVERT!' She says it every time I come over.DevilDog

I dont like being an unknown quantity!!!!11one

Comment

Have u guys ever measured yours with a laser micrometer? no sh*t, it's different every time, last time I got 15.2542917594cm....and the size taken at different times is normally distributed. SO there. Statistics can be satisfying.
                  ~

Comment

yeah, you're average, don't sweat it.

Comment

Jeez, feel the cynicism.

Comment

One of the best kept secrets is that while six inches is 'average', 70% of men are below it.

Don't sweat it...

Comment

Originally posted by DevilDog View Post
                          One of the best kept secrets is that while six inches is 'average', 70% of men are below it.
                          I find that a little hard to believe. What is it based on?

Comment

I saw it on a credible website. Apparently a small number of men are hung like horses.

Comment

Well, I'm sitting at 7 inches myself, and have never considered myself much larger than average.

Comment

Working...
                              X