• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just about 8, but im leaving him for 3 months to go on and exchange
    ~A mind, like a parachute, functions best when open.~

Comment

Well I've been WITHOUT a s/o for 3.5 years :bad:

And guys, enjoy the time you have with your girlfriends because sooner or later they're going to feel like they're tied down and then they'll heartlessley dump you in their own selfish quest for freedom

Comment

Originally posted by John_Connor@Jan 30 2004, 09:48 PM

And guys, enjoy the time you have with your girlfriends because sooner or later they're going to feel like they're tied down and then they'll heartlessley dump you in their own selfish quest for freedom
        maybe your attitude about women is why you dont have one.

Comment

Originally posted by John_Connor@Jan 30 2004, 09:48 PM

Would you like a cookie for your troubles?

Last relationship was 14 months long, ended 7 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Tootsie Pop+Jan 31 2004, 12:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tootsie Pop &#064; Jan 31 2004, 12:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-John_Connor@Jan 30 2004, 09:48 PM
            Well I&#39;ve been WITHOUT a s/o for 3.5 years :bad:

And guys, enjoy the time you have with your girlfriends because sooner or later they&#39;re going to feel like they&#39;re tied down and then they&#39;ll heartlessley dump you in their own selfish quest for freedom
            maybe your attitude about women is why you dont have one. [/b][/quote]
            I don&#39;t blame him for saying it.
            Matt

Comment

I think that I&#39;ve heard enough women bashing. Ya know, not all of us are snakes like that, so the ones that live off of self-pity can just keep their hateful opinions to themselves.
              'I have been one acquainted with the night.
              I have walked out in rain --and back in rain.
              I have outwalked the furthest city light.

~Robert Frost~
              I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going.. but I'm on my way.~Carl Sandburg~

Comment

Originally posted by Hallow13@Feb 1 2004, 09:05 PM
                I think that I&#39;ve heard enough women bashing. Ya know, not all of us are snakes like that, so the ones that live off of self-pity can just keep their hateful opinions to themselves.
                hi-five&#33;

Comment

3 years and 2 weeks... if we were still together... i&#39;m not sure if we are... hmmmm

Comment

1 year and 7 months on Feb. 29th :-)
                    "Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." - Mark Twain

I'm now a doctor... and that's awesome!

Comment

We went on our first date exactly eight months ago today.
                      "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'"

-Erma Bombeck

Comment

ummm, like two weeks? almost two. lol.

BUT i&#39;ve known him for almost 4 years, and we dated for 2 years and 3 months. we broke up last june and just got back together. technically two weeks we&#39;ve been together, but (like sosweetangel and her boy) we still know each other so well. we were friends the entire time we wern&#39;t together as well.

L.
                        "It's really not so good to have time. Rush, scramble, desperation, this missed, that left behind, those others too big to fit into such a small space-- that's the way life was meant to be. You're supposed to be too late for some things. Don't worry about it."
                        -The Skull, The Last Unicorn

Comment

Two months.

(In addition to some five months, back in 2000-2001, and just like above we have been close friends the entire time and blahblah... but it&#39;s still just two months.)

Comment

9 months...

Comment

met on august 29th, first date on september 28th (with our first kiss, the most romantic moment/kiss of my life btw), asked her out on october 1st. been togeather almost 5 months now and id have to agree with that bitter fellow up above.. before i met my gf i went over 2 1/2 years without any mutual interest in a relationship.. just me and a few random dates..

yes women can be so damn... fickle.. its not even funny. they say they want something, and always settle for less or the oppisite. its sad... and while im confident that my relationship is oh so dreamily perfect, as well as stable and will last a good while longer.. unless we get married someday, that means we&#39;ll break up someday. and that in the back of my mind scares me and makes me thing "what&#39;s the point".. but i guess all you can do is your best, and treat your SO as best you can, and cherish every moment you have togeather.

my friend Erin has a view of that, but based towards guys.. she once said

"all the good men get bitches"
                              to which I reply
                              "and all the good bitches get men"

lol i take Mr. Garrison&#39;s view on women "i dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die". altho my gf is a rare exception.. which makes it so much more fulfilling to know iv found a girl worthy of my trust that loves me..
                              "I cant see what's next, from this lonely overpass, hang my head and count my steps as another car rolls past." - Pearl Jam "Thumbing my way"

Comment

eee&#33;&#33;&#33; 5 months, today&#33;&#33;&#33; And it seems like we&#39;re still in that can&#39;t-get-enough-of-eachother new relationship phase that&#39;s supposed to wear off after the first few weeks or months. He makes me smile.
                                What is a pickled grape, anyway?

49206C6F766520796F75207769746820616C6C206D79206865 617274

Comment

Working...
                                X