Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 and a half years...and as Deidre said...about 4 and a quarter years too many. Thank goodness that's over...hehe

Comment

79 years

Comment

20 months on the 17th...

I don't know how you do it
        I'm not sure how you know
        The perfect thing to say
        To save me from myself
        You're the angel that believes in me
        Like nobody else
        And I thank God you do.

'Cause when I'm a bullet shot out of a gun
        When I'm a firecracker commin' undone
        And when I'm a fugitive ready to run
        All wild eyed and crazy
        No matter where my wreckless soul takes me
        Baby, you save me.

Comment

5 years and 7 months 5 years from now.
          "When I was going up the stairs
          I met a man who wasn't there
          He wasn't there again today
          I wish, I wish he'd go away"

"No one of intelligence resents the inevitable..."

Comment

IceWarrior, I think you did a littttttle too much looking into the whole situation for that

And the fun begins. :)

Comment

Originally posted by SupernaturalNympho@Dec 23 2003, 01:30 AM
              At this point, he's become a part of my life....I feel like I've always been with him and I always will be....it's a beautiful thing
              I know exactly what you mean. I feel the same way. My bf and I have been together 3 1/2 years.

Comment

Dating for 2 months and 8 days!

Getting married on June 28 2004
                No longer with Castro.

I am now with a guy named Paul! We have been together since November 1 2003! Getting married on June 28 2004!

<script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = 'June 2 2004 1:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");do cument.writeln('<font size=2 color=navy>Countdown until my 18th birthday :jester:</font><br>');document.writeln("&l t;input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>&quot ;);document.writeln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Gettin tats and havin fun';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.valu e = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

Comment

Originally posted by el Burro@Jan 8 2004, 07:04 PM
                  IceWarrior, I think you did a littttttle too much looking into the whole situation for that

Nah, We were made for each other.. Its all good

Comment

2 years...
                    "It's God's job to forgive Bin Laden. It's our job to arrange the meeting." - US Marines

*Forum BF of Princess ~ Her name says it all*

Comment

10 months today

Comment

Not a straight answer...

About a year in march.

BUT, we were together for over 2 years before that - but then he broke it off cos he was seeing someone else. We still know each other inside out though
                        FREE SHOCKA

Surviving Forum Apolocalypses Since 2000

Comment

8 months Feb. 8
                          You know a good friend when he bails you out of jail. You know a best friend when he's in the cell with you saying how much fun that was.

Comment

6 months on Tues! Hey i'm excited.... :P

Comment

dating for 10 months...

married for 1 month on the 20th of January

Comment

It will be 4 years on march 10th.
                                " Love is different than you think. It's never in a song or on a TV screen. Love is harder than a word said at the right time and everything is alright. Love is different than you think" Caedmons Call
                                "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for, and certain of what we cannot see" Hebrews 11:1
                                formerly grrr8614

Comment

Working...
                                X