Should I keep chasing her? I literally canít stop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I keep chasing her? I literally canít stop

Hello! Iím new here and need opinions from people that I do not know! I meet this girl about 6-months ago through a mutual friend. She flirted with me right away and has a boyfriend that is almost twice her age. Theyíve been dating for 3+ years but he doesnít treat her how a woman should be properly treated from my views. Anyway, we have gotten closer in the past few months and have been hanging out at least 1-2 times a week. Her boyfriend gets jealous as anyone would but I have fallen hard for her. She knows how I feel but told me we will never be together like that because she doesnít have feelings for me like that. We go to Dinner and Movies regularly and I pay because I want her to realize what she has in front of her. It doesnít bother me that I pay. What bothers me is when she will take pics of me and put hearts and stuff, she sends me pics of her and allows me to keep them on my phone,I carry her purse for her too, she will get a little touchy such as placing her hand on me, in the movies she will get close, sometimes but rarely I am able to grab her ass or thigh. Sometimes she will message me she misses me. We do things that couples do and she asks sometimes if it feels like we are dating. Iím just very confused but she and I are both best friends. I am just wondering if you think I will ever have a chance? She has me to the point where I donít find any other woman attractive, Only her. Please comment what you think and if you have any questions! Thanks everyone!

I think you're a fool for continuing to chase after this woman who has clearly told you that she doesn't have romantic feelings for you. Plus, what kind of person would be 'dating' a guy when she has a boyfriend? She sounds like a self-centered bitch.

And I don't buy the 'best friends' bullshit, either. Stop allowing her to use you for movie passes and dinners, and find someone who appreciates you.
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Last edited by Romantix; December 6th, 2018, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post
        I think you're a fool for continuing to chase after this woman who has clearly told you that she doesn't have romantic feelings for you. Plus, what kind of person would be 'dating' a guy when she has a boyfriend? She sounds like a self-centered bitch.

And I don't buy the 'best friends' bullshit, either. Stop allowing her to use you for movie passes and dinners, and find someone who appreciates you.
        I appreciate your feedback, but we are best friends itís not bullshit. I left out other stuff like her putting hearts on a calendar on the days we have hung out, there was some sexual stuff that happened too. But she is always very appreciative and tells me personally thanks and texts me thank you again. She tells me to message her when I get home to make sure Iím safe. This is why Iím confused and am wondering if she is confused in whether she likes me or not. I know she isnt going to stay with her boyfriend forever since he is double her age and I am her age. I just want to win her over.
        Last edited by Romantix; December 6th, 2018, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Romantix Control yourself and force yourself to stop chasing her. She has a boyfriend so she is off limits. When she officially breaks up with her boyfriend, then you can chase her. Until then it's a no go.
          "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Wow, you are a complete idiot for falling for her bullshit. Wake up a see that this girl is using you for what she can get out of you. You will NEVER have a chance with her. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND. BACK OFF!

Comment

Originally posted by Romantix View Post
              Hello! Iím new here and need opinions from people that I do not know! I meet this girl about 6-months ago through a mutual friend. She flirted with me right away and has a boyfriend that is almost twice her age. Theyíve been dating for 3+ years but he doesnít treat her how a woman should be properly treated from my views. Anyway, we have gotten closer in the past few months and have been hanging out at least 1-2 times a week. Her boyfriend gets jealous as anyone would but I have fallen hard for her. She knows how I feel but told me we will never be together like that because she doesnít have feelings for me like that. We go to Dinner and Movies regularly and I pay because I want her to realize what she has in front of her. It doesnít bother me that I pay. What bothers me is when she will take pics of me and put hearts and stuff, she sends me pics of her and allows me to keep them on my phone,I carry her purse for her too, she will get a little touchy such as placing her hand on me, in the movies she will get close, sometimes but rarely I am able to grab her ass or thigh. Sometimes she will message me she misses me. We do things that couples do and she asks sometimes if it feels like we are dating. Iím just very confused but she and I are both best friends. I am just wondering if you think I will ever have a chance? She has me to the point where I donít find any other woman attractive, Only her. Please comment what you think and if you have any questions! Thanks everyone!
              Do you think itís ok to grab her ass when she is in a relationship with another?
              And do you really think that paying her way will make her respect you? Whilst you are grabbing her ass?

Do you believe she has any respect for her bf by going on one on one meets with another guy, allowing him to pay and her allowing him to grab her ass?

Do you actually believe that that she would leave one asshole for another?
              And that she would behave respectfully to you if you were her bf? Even though you have zero respect for her, her bf or her current relationship?

Your cheap movie tickets wonít sway her.

Comment

Working...
              X