Am I stupid for having doubts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I stupid for having doubts?

ím doubting my girlfriendís feelings for me and itís really getting me down.

I mean I shouldnít because sheís organised a trip for us, she asks me how I am and stuff... Iím starting to think that maybe Iím being stupid and somethingís wrong with me...

What do you think, am I being stupid?

Maybe..maybe not. You seem bothered a lot by your girlfriend. Do you think you're not interested in her anymore? What do you study or do for a living by the way?
    You said she's a nursing student in your previous thread.

Comment

Yes you are. If she hasn't given you any reason to doubt her then get over yourself and stop being a baby.

Comment

This sounds like a situation with lack of communication. Do you talk to each other about your daily lives? What about talking about your relationship? Communication is so important in relationships.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Mosse View Post
          Maybe..maybe not. You seem bothered a lot by your girlfriend. Do you think you're not interested in her anymore? What do you study or do for a living by the way?
          You said she's a nursing student in your previous thread.
          I run my own bar.

Iím more than just interested in her, Iím falling for her. I often get like this when I feel vulnerable, and the fact that I know Iím falling for her is making me overthink things.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazed & Confused View Post
            Yes you are. If she hasn't given you any reason to doubt her then get over yourself and stop being a baby.
            Thank you for your honesty.

Deep down I know Iím being an idiot with this. I shouldnít be confused: she wouldnít have invited me on a trip together if she didnít like me...

Iím just falling for her, and it often makes me think stupid things.

Comment

Occitanie If you have doubts, listen to your gut instincts and intuition. Don't be emotional and infatuated because it will cloud your judgment.
              "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Originally posted by chanelle View Post
                Occitanie If you have doubts, listen to your gut instincts and intuition. Don't be emotional and infatuated because it will cloud your judgment.
                Looks like my insecurity is already clouding my judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by Occitanie View Post

Your insecurity only has as much power as you give it.
                  Don't be stupid enough to believe you are just a victim to your emotions. You are in control. All you have to do is consistently train yourself not to give into negative and obsessive thinking.
                  You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

Originally posted by Occitanie View Post

Occitanie I don't think you're stupid. Be wise. Better safe than sorry.
                    "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Working...
                    X