What will happen??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will happen??

So me and my boyfriend had a fight which came after 15 months being together.
    this fight came to this point we broke up which i was soooo surprised.
    he was angry with me because i giving him fake promises which he thought that I didn’t give him i think he was angry because was not in his way.
    when the fight was over he said “thank you for 15 months all the best in life “and he removed me from all social media like was happen in 1 min everything , which again i was so surprised that he had that anger on me or maybe just his plan excuses that he finally end relationship with me that I don’t know. I message him in the night and write him a letter explaining my feelings he said “sara its over I don’t want to lose u but for u some things are more important and making me fake promise “ when we finish talk i said to him “sorry for everything all the best in life “ he send ❤️ and me back ❤️

my friend ask him “why u don’t have her on snap anymore “ he was “because now she and me not together “ is this possible still chance that we will end up again together?

plus showing our love we did on instagram we pick emoji and we put that on bio and he after fight didn’t remove it ??

He removed me from insta,snap but whatsapp and iMessages not ??

I am little heartbroken because 2-3 days ago was everything soooo happy and special i still can’t believe what happen in 1 min !!!By that i think he didn’t really love me :/

do u guys think he need some break from me and he will contact me after some time or is really really over ????
    Do I message him again and ask me why he hate me sooo much that was this necessary to do or i will soud like i am like puppy jumping to him forcing him ( now is 2 days without talking each other or seeing) this is not leaving my soul in peace should i ??

The most annoying thing is which I cannot stop think why he removed me so fast from social media i know I wouldn’t do that special if feelings are there :/ that he hate me soooo much or was soooo happy he finally was over with me ,after that his emoji on snap change from closing mouth to blink which makes me more angry (both are 23 years old if my English is bad sorry is not my first language)

Could you explain what those "fake promises" were? I had a hard time understanding what you wrote, English is not my first language either, so I suppose it makes it worse for me.

Comment

Originally posted by GrizzlyBear View Post
      Could you explain what those "fake promises" were? I had a hard time understanding what you wrote, English is not my first language either, so I suppose it makes it worse for me.
      Thise fake promise was like “yes we will do something together then something came and didn’t happen “
      another “i will send u picture then i was can i do later or tomorrow “

Comment

Why did you make a new user name, Pikica?
        "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post
          Why did you make a new user name, Pikica?
          who ???

Comment

sraara124 you let him down to much and he got fed up. There is no chance he will take you back. Like he said, it's over. Move on.
            ​​​​

Comment

sraara124 Your boyfriend and you are over. No, don't grovel. Go your separate ways. In the future, don't make promises you can't keep.
              "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

She has posted twice under 2 different usernames

Comment

Yep. Troll.
                  "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Working...
                  X