Who was right me or him ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was right me or him ??

So i was in long distance relationship for 14 months so he wanted i show my private parts and of course i show him little but down part no ..so we had fight yesterday and today because of that he was like i was waiting for u 3 months that u will show me then he said now show me now or we are done !!!
    Of course I didnít show him because he can not force me to do that !!
    so in the end we broke up remove each other form social apps and now i canít believe because of that stupid picture he was done with me now i think he clearly was not in love with me

how to move on u guys should understand i am sad of when u are in contact with 1 person 14 months every day !!
    shoud I message him and said yes u were right or i was right to end it because i was feeling like he is pushing me to do something I donít feel comfortable

Turn off your phone, throw it in the river and never have another boyfriend again until you realize what you're worth.

Do not talk to him again, ever again.

Comment

You were right.

If it's something you are not comfortable with you should not do it, regardless of what anyone else says. The fact he tried to force you to do it shows he was only interested in one thing, and it was not love.

Comment

Please go back and read your other threads about this guy. All the answers you would ever need regarding this guy have already been told to you.
        "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by pikica1147 View Post
          So i was in long distance relationship for 14 months so he wanted i show my private parts and of course i show him little but down part no ..so we had fight yesterday and today because of that he was like i was waiting for u 3 months that u will show me then he said now show me now or we are done !!!
          Of course I didnít show him because he can not force me to do that !!
          so in the end we broke up remove each other form social apps and now i canít believe because of that stupid picture he was done with me now i think he clearly was not in love with me

how to move on u guys should understand i am sad of when u are in contact with 1 person 14 months every day !!
          shoud I message him and said yes u were right or i was right to end it because i was feeling like he is pushing me to do something I donít feel comfortable
          It's better for you that he's no longer in your life.
          This lust that grew in him could possibly be a temptation to rape or other horrors.
          Be happy it's over.

Start a new life.
          Seek friendship.
          Seek someone for life.
          Seek marriage.
          Seek family.
          Seek what is true and important, not some cheap alternative.

Friendship for life.
          Relationship for life.

Talk about this, so your friend, boyfriend shares your vision.
          Is it really so hard to say I want to find a friend for life, a boyfriend for life, a husband for life, have a child...
          And dream about Life?

To me, this is normal.
          What else am I to talk about my sweetheart?
          This is important stuff!

Comment

Looks like you have more than one username. Another user, who talks identically to you, post the exact same issue (albeit 1 or 2 extra things added in the other).

Comment

Originally posted by Dazed & Confused View Post
              Looks like you have more than one username. Another user, who talks identically to you, post the exact same issue (albeit 1 or 2 extra things added in the other).
              Maybe i am depressed and finding the answers can I finally be done with my pain and let i move on but hurts i try to be strong but is not going

Comment

Originally posted by pikica1147 View Post

Maybe i am depressed and finding the answers can I finally be done with my pain and let i move on but hurts i try to be strong but is not going
                Then you need to see a therapist if you are struggling that much. I think there is more to this than a guy getting in a strop because he can't get a naked pic.
                Last edited by Dazed & Confused; November 3rd, 2018, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazed & Confused View Post

Then you need to see a therapist if you are struggling that much. I think there is more to this than a guy getting in a strop because he can't get a naked pic.
                  No i am okey donít have problems like u think i have I just want to know if i did mistake nothing else i think everyone would have sad feelings if u are with this guy talking so long so sadness is part of that , and every day will get better

Comment

It's not wrong to engage with your sexuality, Pikica. What's wrong is that he pressured you into doing something you didn't want to do in the first instance. This is wrong. If he actually said that to you, he was threatening you (See your first paragraph).

It's all right to be naive and to not know any better. It is not ok for you to think for one second that his behaviour is normal or to be accepted as the norm in a relationship. This is not a healthy place. If you continue seeking friendships with men like this I think you have bigger problems than you think. You're not getting the love and support you should be getting in your real life friends or family. This to me is more serious than you think and you shouldn't brush it off. It is NOT ok for anyone to threaten you that a relationship is over if you don't send naked photos. Turn it around and think of a man talking that way to your baby sister or someone close to you. What would you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Mosse View Post
                      It's not wrong to engage with your sexuality, Pikica. What's wrong is that he pressured you into doing something you didn't want to do in the first instance. This is wrong. If he actually said that to you, he was threatening you (See your first paragraph).

It's all right to be naive and to not know any better. It is not ok for you to think for one second that his behaviour is normal or to be accepted as the norm in a relationship. This is not a healthy place. If you continue seeking friendships with men like this I think you have bigger problems than you think. You're not getting the love and support you should be getting in your real life friends or family. This to me is more serious than you think and you shouldn't brush it off. It is NOT ok for anyone to threaten you that a relationship is over if you don't send naked photos. Turn it around and think of a man talking that way to your baby sister or someone close to you. What would you think?
                      I said to him its so sad that after so many good times because of that picture we broke up , he said I would be fine without pictures but mostly hard we all 3 months saying no no no no , but then again think if I would say yes in the first place he would get that and would be like he wanted....

i know when i think that i dont deserve this 100% but still u become sad when u think about that person why i am only human with feelings which I really like him he was so carring special guy in my life and being taking this in couple of minutes its sad so sad ....but even we donít have contact I have with his sister we become good friends

Comment

Working...
                      X