Fed up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fed up

I've been with my partner for 15 months now ... sex is awful.. No foreplay and he won't do it any other way than me on top , ive tried tacfuly talking about it and i get shot down, thats just how relationships are, we broke up over it and he promised change and compromise , but nothing changed, he practically lives here , eats here all the time ( I cook) but he doesnt contribute to anything, nothing at all..no foid, he doesn't drive so I do all the running around, he never Takes me out and if he does he's never around to pay the bill or I have to pay my half ! Even on my birthday. I have also found messages to other women on face book, half our age and pretty . I've never mentioned it as I wasn't at all surprised I want to end it but he says now that I'm nearly 50 no one will want me .

He's not the problem, cupcake. You are the problem, allowing a loser to take advantage of you. What are you going to do?
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

What is your issue that you don't just pick him up by his collar and boot his fat ass right out your door?
      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Do you actually believe no one would want you?

All the money, time and effort you put into him would be better spent on you.
        Dont waste it on a loser. He is using you for food , Money and a masturbation tool.
        Why are you allowing that?

Comment

I can only agree with what the others have posted.
          He's not going to change. You'll have to create the change by kicking him out of your life.
          You can do better. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't, even at 50.
          You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

I just see dollar signs.
            Both don't live together. He just thinks he does and hangs out there all the time.
            You do the prep and cooking. He just eats.
            He doesn't take you out on your birthday and doesn't treat you.
            Does he also use your wifi when he's msging other women?

You have no financial obligation to him. What is wrong with you? Are you morbidly obese? Severe health issues? Uncertain health or life expectancy in general? Unhealthy living situation? Unstable work?
            If you don't believe deep down that anyone will want you, NO ONE WILL WANT YOU. You're going to have to unlock what's hurting you inside, honey. Work through that and come out without that heavy weight on your shoulders. That's the only way you're not going to find yourself in these situations again.

Comment

Working...
            X