X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Compromise Good in a Relationship?

Is Compromise Good in a Relationship?

Yes!
    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

There are obviously compromises in a healthy relationship that I will have to make in order to make both me and my partner happy.

Comment

What kind of compromise? Like, what are we going to settle on for lunch that we can both be mostly happy with? Or are we talking about your parter asking you to compromise on letting him/her go on a date with someone else?

Comment

My partner of 10 months now tells me he feels he doesn't have enough time for himself, and has felt like this from almost the beginning of our relationship. This has completely changed my view of our relationship, has he been acting all this time, it has enable him to get under my skin and move into my home, it has put doubt in my mind. Am I being silly and just feeling hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by Katie1803 View Post
            My partner of 10 months now tells me he feels he doesn't have enough time for himself, and has felt like this from almost the beginning of our relationship. This has completely changed my view of our relationship, has he been acting all this time, it has enable him to get under my skin and move into my home, it has put doubt in my mind. Am I being silly and just feeling hurt?
            Start your own thread, Katie
            "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

DavisMacron It depends on what type of compromise. Relationships are give and take as long as it is fair in the big picture. If compromise is out of whack unreasonable, then no compromise otherwise it cripples the relationship over time and unfortunately dissolves what could've been a better relationship in the first place.
                "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

thanks everyone, after gathered people opinion, I published article regarding compromise in relationships.

check it out guys.

Compromise isnít bad, but it must be in small doses. As sometimes, we need it to smooth over rough edges on a harmonious relationship. For example, turning down the volume of a speaker is no big deal when the other person is talking over the phone. Or, it can be turning the TV off so Ö

Comment

Working...
                  X