Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long term with a not-so-beautiful girl

Hi everybody

I know a girl for a couple of years. She is a very good girl, indeed: nice, caring, sociable, personable, educated. She loves me like mad. the only thing is that she is not physically as attractive as I have expected of a girl with whom I want to be in long-term relationship. Many other girls, I have been with, have been much more beautiful but none as caring and personable as she is.
    I wonder if it's OK to enter long-term relationship (possibly marriage) with a woman who is not as sexually attractive as you expect. I wonder how much physical/sexual appeal matters in the long run!

Are you currently having a good sex life with this woman or is that lacking?
    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Only you can know the answer to this. I place a very high value on physical attraction and sexual compatability to the point where I often date women who are severely lacking in all other aspects of the relationship. One of my best friends is very happy in his relationship with a woman who is extremely hideous looking. Itís something different for each person. But if youíre on here asking for advice then itís a sign that you arenít happy

Comment

I suppose that depends on what you want.

PS: I couldn't resist adding this.

Comment

Working...
        X