No announcement yet.

Long distance relationship???Help !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long distance relationship???Help !!!!

i meet a guy unexpectedly online we live in different country, now this is going for 8 months constantly texting,calling,video,...we chat like 6 hours in a day....now he will start new job and he is saying he needs to focus (which i support him 100%) on that but that doesn't mean we will not be in contact anymore but just for 1 hour in a day...i feel sad because of course some feelings are there he say he loves me and that he meet a soulmate - which i answer we dont know what future will bring us !!! Because life gives as unexpectedly surprises..... now i feel slowly and slowly he will forget about me and will come a day when we will just stop texting to each other .....what to to ? Still going on and see where will this bring us or just slowly and slowly giving him distance because i am afraid i will get hurt .....thanks to everyone for helping me !!! xo
    Last edited by pikica1147; July 5th, 2018, 05:37 PM.

Regardless of how careful we are we are always at risk of being hurt, by other or by ourselves.

I spent years wanting a true friend but not making friends, afraid of being left alone again, so I didn't notice that I had a true friend working close to me. Today I regret all that time I spent afraid of being hurt, as it kept me away from my true friend, so I suggest you try not to worry about what could happen if things go wrong, concentrate on what you can do if things go right.

Good luck, and don't worry too much.

Comment

What is the point of this "online relationship" in the first place? Why wouldn't you get out and meet a man that is close to you with whom you can nurture a relationship in real life?
      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
        What is the point of this "online relationship" in the first place? Why wouldn't you get out and meet a man that is close to you with whom you can nurture a relationship in real life?

I didnt look man online was not dating side to find a future boyfriend, it happens unexpectedly we start chatting and that chatting brings us closer and closer and I didnít in million years this think this coud happen to me !!!

Comment

Originally posted by GrizzlyBear View Post
          Regardless of how careful we are we are always at risk of being hurt, by other or by ourselves.

I spent years wanting a true friend but not making friends, afraid of being left alone again, so I didn't notice that I had a true friend working close to me. Today I regret all that time I spent afraid of being hurt, as it kept me away from my true friend, so I suggest you try not to worry about what could happen if things go wrong, concentrate on what you can do if things go right.

Good luck, and don't worry too much.
          Thank you so much for positive!!!! Yeah I have bad thing to look just negative, i will relax and the faith do there work !!! I will think just positive and good things!!! Thank you best of luck you to !!! xo

Comment

spam removed
            Last edited by SarahLancaster; July 6th, 2018, 10:46 AM.

Comment

pikica1147 You won't get hurt or not get hurt as much if you'll accept the fact that since he resides in a different country, it's awfully inconvenient to sustain an enduring, successful relationship. He told you that he needs to concentrate on his new job and won't have much time for you on top of his residing in a different country. Long distance relationships rarely survive. Just be prepared for that. I don't mean to be a 'Debbie Downer;' just being realistic and practical.
              "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Originally posted by chanelle View Post
                pikica1147 You won't get hurt or not get hurt as much if you'll accept the fact that since he resides in a different country, it's awfully inconvenient to sustain an enduring, successful relationship. He told you that he needs to concentrate on his new job and won't have much time for you on top of his residing in a different country. Long distance relationships rarely survive. Just be prepared for that. I don't mean to be a 'Debbie Downer;' just being realistic and practical.

Yes true !!!! I will just live in the moment and what will happen will happen and my hopes have a little in the edges

Comment

Originally posted by pikica1147 View Post
                  i meet a guy unexpectedly online we live in different country, now this is going for 8 months constantly texting,calling,video,...we chat like 6 hours in a day....now he will start new job and he is saying he needs to focus (which i support him 100%) on that but that doesn't mean we will not be in contact anymore but just for 1 hour in a day...i feel sad because of course some feelings are there he say he loves me and that he meet a soulmate - which i answer we dont know what future will bring us !!! Because life gives as unexpectedly surprises..... now i feel slowly and slowly he will forget about me and will come a day when we will just stop texting to each other .....what to to ? Still going on and see where will this bring us or just slowly and slowly giving him distance because i am afraid i will get hurt .....thanks to everyone for helping me !!! xo
                  Don't waste all that time. The next thing you know he'll be telling you he's getting married, or worse "I got married". I've been there a few times with long distance relationships, and they all worked out this way. I spent a lot of time on the phone, online, and even visits back and forth - ALL WERE A WASTE OF TIME THAT I COULD HAVE BEEN SPENDING ON SOMEONE LOCALLY, AND CAN NEVER GET BACK!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X