Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would you let your boyfriend be friends with someone hes slept with?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would you let your boyfriend be friends with someone hes slept with?

asdfs
    Last edited by varns123; June 12th, 2018, 09:24 AM.

Originally posted by varns123 View Post
    Hey Guys
    M y boyfriend has a girl whos a girl. she is the biggest trollop EVER! shes slept with ALL his friends and him several times. hes had 3 sums with er and they had a pact that if they didnt marry by 30 they'd marry eachoher. she has had feelings for him before you can tell and i think he has a little bit but has tried to stop himself because he knows shes a slut and all his friends would take the piss out of him.
    anyways so if your boyfriend had slept with someone, would you let them be friends or would you be totally against it ??/ hes making me out to be this psycho but i said NO GIRL WANTS A MAN WHOS FRIENDS WITH EVERY LASS. it makes me feel inferior and he said he would have liked to be friends with her so he could vent about our relationship to her??? wtf!!!!! she would try turn him against me?? but would you like it if your man was friends with girls hes told hes fancied before on a night and slept with ?

also would you feel sad if your boyfriend to,d you that a friend of his who hes apparently not slept withh but HAS SHARED A BED WITH A FEW TIMES wants to meet you ? apparently shes really touchy feely too??!!
    Would you date a guy who does NOT respect you?
    It appears so.

Why dont you just leave him?

Comment

Maggiemay4791 would you like if you had a boyfriend and he had girl friends that hed slept with ?

Comment

It doesn't matter if Maggie would like it. YOU apparently don't like it, and so you should leave him.
        "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Originally posted by varns123 View Post
          Maggiemay4791 would you like if you had a boyfriend and he had girl friends that hed slept with ?
          "NO GIRL WANTS A MAN WHOS FRIENDS WITH EVERY LASS"

I can't speak for every girl and neither can you. Putting an argument to him with such a statement is futile.
          State what YOU want or don't want , what YOU will accept or won't and if he doesn't at least hear you out (as long as you state calmly and firmly and not shouting like a Psycho) and discuss reasonably with possibly a compromise eg no one on one meets , then YOU decide whether you want to be with him or not.
          Communication is key. Not demands with an expectation for them to be met. Because that does make you sound a bit Psycho.

Comment

Exactly what Maggie said. You have to be willing to end a relationship when you understand that your partner canít or wonít make the adjustments you need.

Comment

I agree with much of what everyone else has said. If you are not comfortable (I know I would not be) then lay down the law and let him know you don't want him talking to girls that are touchy feely or he's slept with or whatever. If he thinks you're psycho for want that, then you're better off without him.

Comment

Working...
              X