Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrapped around his little finger

Hi Guys
    So to cut the story short my boyfriend openly admitted that he knows he has me wrapped around his little finger and if he said jump i would say 'how high?'. he also told me that he treats me mean to keep me keen. which i hate, i would feel a lot better in myself and in my relationship if i was treat better.
    I have been depressed for around 2 months and it mainly revolves around my self confidence and i have told him that it doesn't help that he likes girls photos who he used to fancy and he told them before me, well i basically told him to stop just for the time being whilst im feeling down and as SOON as i left his house that day he like maybe an hour later he liked the same girls photo. is this all normal ? im so confused on what to think or do anymore. i feel like i have no one to talk to and it kills me!

I think he's right. It may be time to break that cycle. Do you think you have the courage to end the relationship? Do you live together or do you depend on him for anything?

Comment

Hi. No we don't live together, I have my own job, I don't depend on him for anything but I am truly in love with h m and couldn't imagine being without him. So confused but my mental health is deteriorating

Comment

varns123 Take advantage of your financial independence. Your mental health is deteriorating because of HIM. Don't take any crap from anyone. It's time to ditch the loser. You deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. Cut him loose as in yesterday.
        "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

The fact that your boyfriend sees no harm in emotionally damaging you just to keep you 'keen', is disgusting.
          The fact that you haven't left him yet, is even more mind-blowing.

You know what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by varns123 View Post
            Hi. No we don't live together, I have my own job, I don't depend on him for anything but I am truly in love with h m and couldn't imagine being without him. So confused but my mental health is deteriorating
            The problem lies with the fact that you can't imagine being without him.
            Why is that?
            Why are you dependant on him?
            Why are you allowing yourself to be treated this way?

You are as much to blame as he is . He can't treat you with disrespect if you don't allow it.
            You have no ties to him, so why are you still hanging around?

I dont believe by your numerous posts that you love him.
            You just have a desire to be loved by him.
            He can't and won't love a doormat.
            Stop being one.

Comment

Break it off, even if you love him. Clearly, by the actions and choices he makes and the way he makes you feel, he doesnt love you.

Comment

Working...
              X