Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriend new friend

This is my first relationship (I'm gay)

Lately me and my boyfriend have been in many quarrel so my boyfriend took sometime away from me (It was difficult for me) but he met a new guy a friend he said but he didn't want me to met him but in the end a talked with him once and he said that he consider himself a alpha male and that because of that he protect quote on quote my boyfriend he give him advice for our couple. I'm a little bit worried about that because since he met him our relationship is going down and he only play talk with the "Alpha male" I think this new friend as a lot of influence over my boyfriend and they only met 3 day ago. I don't know what to do in this situation should I talk to him even tho lately we cant seems to talk without getting angry or should I let thing go and see what happen?? maybe there is nothing to worry about. thank you

EDIT: something that might need to be noted is its the first time I ever hear him call someone is friend
    Last edited by mick126; May 17th, 2018, 03:48 PM.

What kind of advice did this alpha male apparently give your boyfriend ?
    The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

Comment

I do not know when I talked with the "alpha male" he told me im just helping him and giving him some advice I did not ask. And my boyfriend told me when there is a problem between him and me he go tell this guy for advice.

Comment

I don't think there is anything wrong with ANYONE having someone to bounce relationship issues off of.
        It helps to have a non-bias opinion sometimes.

Try to trust that that is all he wants him for, and start making a conscious effort to not initiate any unnecessary arguments with him.

In fact, perhaps if you fawn over him a little more than you have, his need to spend any more time with his 'alpha male' friend should diminish.......and if it doesn't, then ask to come along.

If he refuses, you might have a little more to be worried about.
        The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

Comment

Originally posted by mick126 View Post
          This is my first relationship (I'm gay)

Lately me and my boyfriend have been in many quarrel so my boyfriend took sometime away from me (It was difficult for me) but he met a new guy a friend he said but he didn't want me to met him but in the end a talked with him once and he said that he consider himself a alpha male and that because of that he protect quote on quote my boyfriend he give him advice for our couple. I'm a little bit worried about that because since he met him our relationship is going down and he only play talk with the "Alpha male" I think this new friend as a lot of influence over my boyfriend and they only met 3 day ago. I don't know what to do in this situation should I talk to him even tho lately we cant seems to talk without getting angry or should I let thing go and see what happen?? maybe there is nothing to worry about. thank you

EDIT: something that might need to be noted is its the first time I ever hear him call someone is friend
          Sorry, this just doesn't make sense. What kind of partner shuts you out and on top of that begins to hang out with someone else he just met more often, allowing the third party to cloud his views and affect your relationship? When we are going through real tough times, I agree having a good support network helps but it's ridiculous that your bf is placing such a high importance on someone he just met. This just shows his true colours and he is not trustworthy. Trust your instincts and if I were you, I'd pull out your emotions and begin the see the big picture. Start being more rational as hard as it may be and don't make excuses for his lousy and very weird behaviour.

Comment

Working...
          X