Complains about not seeing me, but doesnt want to meet me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complains about not seeing me, but doesnt want to meet me

I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for a while now, maybe 6 months, we are both 18 and attend the same sixth form. My girlfriend complains about not being able to spend any valuable time with me and agrees we don't see each other enough out of school, however she always seems to have an excuse for turning anything down. During the weekdays she has gym or netball or has to see someone else, on the weekends she always has work (Revision and hwk etc, not a paid job) or is doing something, but surely if she wants to see me she would be willing to give something up every once in a while? Am I wrong? The time we spend together is great and she always enjoys herself, but i'm not understanding why she always says no to seeing me but then is upset about not spending more time with me. Any help?

Are you often busy when she wants to spend time together? Or are you always available?

At any rate, call her and tell her to look at her calendar and set up a date for the two of you. Agree on a time and place.
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

The way my school rota and sport works mean i can move my timetable around to suit anytime she would want so realistically I am never too busy. A lot of the time when i try to plan something more than a week into the future she'll say that she doesn't know what shes doing yet, and even when we do manage to sort something its very rare.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis p View Post
        The way my school rota and sport works mean i can move my timetable around to suit anytime she would want so realistically I am never too busy. A lot of the time when i try to plan something more than a week into the future she'll say that she doesn't know what shes doing yet, and even when we do manage to sort something its very rare.
        Tell her you don't want to be exclusive anymore because she rarely has time to be with you. Then start looking for someone who DOES have time for you.
        "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Working...
        X