Wife can't orgasm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife can't orgasm

I'm new and this is my first post, so I will introduce myself a little before posting my question. I am 38 and my wife is 35. We have been married for 4 years. We are both on the heavier side of normal.

Now for my question. My wife has never had an orgasm with me. Nothing I have tried will work. Intercourse, oral, fingers, toys, or creams. She says it's all her, not me. She said that no man has ever been able to give her one. She can orgasm from masturbating, but she rarely masturbates, at least that I know of. Is there anything yall can suggest? Or info you can give?

You can have her guide your fingers into doing what she does, because judging from what you said, she sounds like she's most confident in her own skills and her own knowledge of her body. If you were to watch her reach an orgasm, you could mimic her movements a minute afterwards while she's still sensitive and achieve one. The key would be her explaining to you EXACTLY what she does because she already has a technique that will get her there every time. The knowledge is there, she would just need to share it. After a woman orgasms once, the following times are much easier to achieve.
    I hope this helps!

Comment

I have tried to get her to show me or tell me how and what she needs. She wont. She has only masturbated in front of me once, and she had to be under the covers do it then. She says it doesn't matter to her that she can't. But it makes me feel like I'm not satisfying her and it makes me feel guilty when I orgasm.

Comment

I just don't understand why she says it doesn't matter to her. Who doesn't like, want or desire an orgasm?

Comment

My guess is It doesn't matter to her because she will just rub one out later. I think that's probably her problem... she's used to her own hand and Op, you're unable to match that technique. Time to get her able to come in another manner then what she has become accustomed to:

Ask her to put on a blind fold and then write the alphabet with your tongue on her clitoris. Don't stop until you hit "Z"
          "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Ok, I'm totally confused after last night. We got undressed and got into bed, but instead of the usual routine, I said let's cuddle, naked of course. I held her, touched her lightly all over as I kissed her neck and shoulders. I was trying to get her all worked up. This went on for about 20 minutes. Then she got up and got dressed and said she wanted to do a load of laundry! Instead of coming back to bed, she stayed up and watched TV until the washer was done. So, tonight I said I wanted to cuddle like that again later tonight and she just replied "why". What the hell?
            Last edited by James1980; February 21st, 2018, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by James1980 View Post
              Ok, I'm totally confused after last night. We got undressed and got into bed, but instead of the usual routine, I said let's cuddle, naked of course. I held her, touched her lightly all over as I kissed her neck and shoulders. I was trying to get her all worked up. This went on for about 20 minutes. Then she got up and got dressed and said she wanted to do a load of laundry! Instead of coming back to bed, she stayed up and watched TV until the washer was done. So, tonight I said I wanted to cuddle like that again later tonight and she just replied "why". What the hell?
              If you said "lets cuddle" then why did you start kissing her neck and shoulders? I think that many women (most?) when they hear "lets cuddle" they don't want you kissing their neck and shoulders. Not sure about any of the other ladies here but 20 Minutes of someone just kissing my neck and shoulders would have me bored unless it was our first night together and I was a virgin.
              "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Maybe that's how she likes to cuddle. Did you ever figure that maybe I ain't a rookie? I came here for help, not to be talked down to.

Comment

Originally posted by James1980 View Post
                  Maybe that's how she likes to cuddle. Did you ever figure that maybe I ain't a rookie? I came here for help, not to be talked down to.
                  Well, then you've come to the wrong place because we don't sugar coat shit here. You can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen. She's jerking off because she can't get off during sex. Did you just want me to tell you poor you? THAT would be "talking down to you."

*edited as I mixed up two different threads about guys not happy in the bedroom
                  Last edited by phasesofthemoon; February 22nd, 2018, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X