Unfulfilled desires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfulfilled desires

To make it quick, I have the perfect girl, wife material, (of course she has some flaws as everyone does but nothing that would bother me) I love her, and I know that I am lucky to have her as people often tell me. But there is a one problem and that is our sex. Problem is that we are both little submissive which is something I was able to overcome quickly, I have learned how to satisfy her and even though I enjoy it, sometimes I can’t stop thinking of stuff I did with my ex or things I would like to do which I have never tried before. I have talked to her about it and told her about my desires and gave her time to digest it. Problem is that she is too conservative which she told me herself. And I am afraid that she will never be able to fulfill my sexual desires. Apart from that she likes sex and we have plenty of it its just that it isn’t often as satisfying for me as it is for her. The thing is that she is perfect except from this little detail, which basically is my problem because I am the one who has this sort of “sexual disorder” even though I am not sure it would classify for it. I am aware of it and sometimes I am quite reconciled with the fact that I might never fulfill my desires yet sometimes the desire is too strong, and it frustrates me. What would you do in my situation? Have you maybe been in a similar situation? We are both 25 years old and I was thinking that maybe in time her sexual appetite could change, or she could become more open to new things, what do you think?

So she's the perfect girl, wife material....EXCEPT

1. she's too submissive
    2. she's too conservative
    3. you're afraid she can never fulfill your sexual desires

I recommend that you let this poor girl go and find someone who is more sexually compatible with you.
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

The thing is that she is perfect except from this little detail, which basically is my problem because I am the one who has this sort of “sexual disorder” even though I am not sure it would classify for it.
      What is this "sexual disorder" you think you have?
      Is she aware you have this sort of sexual disorder?

"First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Does the sexual disorder involve submissive ant eating?

She should be willing to try things your way too if this is to be workable. Otherwise, you're just going to remain sexually frustrated and impatient with her.

Comment

Working...
        X