Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im worried that she might not like me as much as I like her. What do I do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im worried that she might not like me as much as I like her. What do I do?

Ive been talking to this girl from Foreign Affair for a while now. I was thinking of pursuing her but Im not so sure if shes into me. Shes pretty and sweet. We share the same opinion on things together. Its quite surprising since we only meet online but the connection we have is overwhelming.

I'm 27 years old but I never had a girlfriend before so I really don't have much experience. Weve had some pretty great conversations, and weve exchanged really sweet words. We talk a lot, almost everyday. But I'm not hundred percent sure if she likes me or not. I have this feeling that she might not be interested in me.

I want to know what to do. Should I wait until she tells me that she's not into me or should I just ask her? Should I just pursue her even if I think she's not into me? Maybe my gut feeling is wrong. Maybe she's into me too. I need the advice of others on what my next step would be. I like her and I want to be with her. I don't want my doubts to stop me. Help please!!!

Where does she live? Don't invest emotionally with someone you have not ever met in person. She could be "catfishing you". Maybe "she is a
    400 pound lesbian in Africa? Find a girl who lives near you-meet in person. That is the only way to tell if someone likes you.
    Chemistry - you have to meet face to face to see if you have chemistry. Your next step is forget this girl and look for someone
    you can actually meet in person.

Comment

I can never understand why people try to have relationships with other people in foreign countries when they do not have the means to facilitate that kind of travel. I suppose it's the exotic allure and a total divorce from reality.
      "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Your "connection" is not overwhelming, it's fake!

Tell me this, why would a single 27 year old even consider joining a dating site that involves only talking to people in other countries???

A foreign affair??? Seriously sounds to me like people that sign up are in relationships they are bored with and want the flirty chit chat with someone they don't ever have to feel obliged to meet because of the distance and because the unlikelihood of their partner finding out. ( If they joined a local dating site the chances of getting caught out increase massively.)

Why do you sense she is not interested. Because she is not. She is only interested In your little sweet nothings / compliments.
        In return you get nothing.

Stop wasting your time ffs!

Comment

Working...
        X