• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Beginner's Guide To Kissing

tnx, nice topic

Comment

Originally posted by IGemini View Post
      Yes, this is SO old-school if you know Afian's old site, but this is good to help.

(As an addition, I do believe someone has the "First Kiss" thread saved...)

The Types of Kisses

Aristotelian kiss:
      A kiss performed using techniques gained solely from theoretical speculation untainted by any experiential data by one who feels that the latter is irrelevant anyway.

Hegelian kiss:
      A dialectical technique in which the kiss incorporates its own antikiss, forming a synthekiss, whatever that means.

Godelian kiss:
      A kiss that takes an extraordinarily long time, yet leaves you unable to decide whether you've been kissed or not.

Socratic kiss:
      Actually really a Platonic kiss, but it's claimed to be the Socratic technique so it'll sound more authoritative; however, compared to most strictly Platonic kisses, Socratic kisses wander around a lot more and cover more ground.

Sartrean kiss:
      A kiss that you worry yourself to death about even though it really doesn't matter anyway.

Russell-Whiteheadian kiss:
      A formal kiss in which each lip and tongue movement is rigorously and completely defined, even though it ends up seeming incomplete somehow.

Hertzsprung-Russellian kiss:
      Oh, Be A Fine Girl/Guy, Kiss Me.

Pythagorean kiss:
      A kiss given by someone who has developed some new and wonderful techniques but refuses to use them on anyone for fear that others would find out about them and start using them.

Cartesian kiss:
      A particularly well-planned and coordinated movement: "I think, therefore, I aim." In general, a kiss does not count as Cartesian unless it is applied with enough force to remove all doubt that one has been kissed. (cf. Polar kiss, a more well-rounded movement involving greater nose-to-nose contact, but colder overall.)

Heisenbergian kiss:
      A hard-to-define kiss--the more it moves you, the less sure you are of where the kiss was; the more energy it has, the more trouble you have figuring out how long it lasted. Extreme versions of this type of kiss are known as "virtual kisses" because the level of uncertainty is so high that you're not quite sure if you were kissed or not. Virtual kisses have the advantage, however, that you need not have anyone else in the room with you to enjoy them.

Nietzscheian kiss:
      "She/He who does not kiss you, makes your lust stronger."

Epimenidian kiss:
      A kiss given by someone who does not kiss.

Grouchoic kiss:
      A kiss given by someone who will only kiss those who would not kiss him or her.

Harpoic kiss:
      Shut up and kiss me.

Zenoian kiss:
      Your lips approach, closer and closer, but never actually touch.

Procrustean kiss:
      Well, suffice it to say that it is a technique that, once you've experienced it, you'll never forget it, especially when applied to areas of the anatomy other than the lips.

The Forms of Lip Kissing

Eskimo Kiss: Lightly rubbing your noses together.

Peck: A short kiss with just the lips.
      - Closed Mouth: You meetlips and just kinda move them around, but keep them closed
      - Open Mouth: Like closed lip, but open lips some. Move them around and pull back periodically.
      -> Surprise Kissing: This type of kiss is done when your partner is lying down on a sofa or ground, either asleep or lying with their eyes closed. Quietly approach your partner and place a small, very gentle kiss on their lips. Intensify the kiss once they wake up.
      -> Vacuum Kissing: While in an open mouth kiss, suck in deeply so that your sucking the air from your partner.

French - Kiss that involves the mingling of tongues. This kiss has many art forms.
      - Cold (Ice) Kiss: Suck on an ice cube, then do a french kiss.
      - Melting Kiss: Variation, pass an ice cube back and forth while french kissing.
      - Glow-stick Frenzy: Pass the mini-glowstick back and forth.
      - Candy Kiss: Use either a jolly rancher or some other hard candy or mint. Either you or your partner place the candy in your/their mouth and then its like a game of keep away. Whoever starts tries to keep the candy in their mouth while the other person tries to get it in theirs. But you can only use your tongue and lips.
      - Tongue Sucking: When you have the chance to get really deep into your partner's mouth, suck on their tongue as far as you can. Dont suck too hard; you dont want to hurt your partner.
      - Name Kiss: Spell your name with your tongue in your partner's mouth.
      - Tongue Wars: Each person tries to get their tongue into the other person's mouth while the other person tries to get their tongue in your mouth. Each person "blocks" the other persons tongue with theirs.
      - The Tickle Kiss: In this kiss make use of the fact that the roof of the mouth is the most ticklish part of the body. While doing a normal french kiss, stroke your tongue across the roof of each other's mouth. You can make this into a game by whoever can stand it the longest without pulling away.
      - StarBurst Trick: Put a starburst in your mouth, and while french kissing try to unwrap it.
      - Marathon Kissing: See how long you can kiss for.
      - Sigh Kiss: When you first start kissing your partner, gently lick their lips with the tip of your tongue, then blow or sigh into their lips.
      - Cordial Kiss: Take a sip of your favorite drink, either alcohol or something sweet, and then when your lips meet pour the drink into your partner's mouth. Take only a very small sip.

Upside-Down Kiss: Self-explanitory

Vampire Kiss (aka hickey): Sucking and biting hard anywhere on the body. Please use with caution.

Suck Kissing: This can be a very seductive type of kiss. Instead of french kissing with your mouths open, while your partner's lips are parted suck on their top or bottom lip with your own, just for a second or two, then go back to another type of kissing or try the other lip.

Butterfly Kissing: Put your eye really close to your partners cheek/lips and flutter your lashes on their skin.

The Bad Types of Kisses

The Roto Rooter: Their tongue ventures so far down your throat that it actually begins to choke you.

The Swordfish: They operate their tongue much like a swordfish uses it's snout, in a blunt and violent manner.

The Deep Sea Diver: They rarely come up for air.

The Lizard: Their tongue darts in and out of your mouth like a reptile probing for its next victim.

Frozen in Time: They never change the position, posture or angle of their head. It is as if they have mastered kissing cryogenics.

The Wrecking Ball: They kiss like a battering ram.

Nick-o-Teen: Kissing them is like licking the contents of a dirty ash tray. When you're done, you feel like taking a shower.
      Great. thanks for the tips. im a girl. is it good to make the first move ?

Comment

Actually a pretty good guide, definitely had fun reading it :P

Comment

Originally posted by loflust View Post
          Great. thanks for the tips. im a girl. is it good to make the first move ?
          Im a girl too, I don't see why not. If you can see he likes you then go for it

Comment

I love french kiss

Comment

Heres one guide...This is the sensual way of kissing....
              Kissing has always been passionate. Kissing is a moment where you become one with your partner. Unfortunately not many know how to kiss? A kiss is sacred. It is a revelation to your partner. It is an intense exchange of information. Thatís why 60% of men and women do not pursue a relationship after a first bad kiss.

Comment

Are you worried about who your spouse or partner is having secret affair with and always having sex with?? my husband being cheating on me, my father introduced me to the only CYBERKIINGS aatt G & Ma!l dot comm he is the best in hacking right now i can monitor his phone.. All thanks to cyberkiings, he can help you increase your school grades, increase your credit card limit, clear criminal records and hack into your debtors account and get your money back asap..

Comment

Working...
                X