• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Beginner's Guide To Kissing

nice topic

Comment

Originally posted by IGemini View Post
      Nick-o-Teen: Kissing them is like licking the contents of a dirty ash tray. When you're done, you feel like taking a shower.
      ROFL ! That was soooo funny. I got a small tear.

Comment

Suck Kissing: This can be a very seductive type of kiss. Instead of french kissing with your mouths open, while your partner's lips are parted suck on their top or bottom lip with your own, just for a second or two, then go back to another type of kissing or try the other lip.

Comment

Its always good to experiment.
          Kiss Me Daily
          "A kiss is all we need"

Comment

I love passionate kisses with the right person. You know right away what kind of relationship you will have with a kiss!
            Sheri

Comment

Originally posted by Sheri View Post
              I love passionate kisses with the right person. You know right away what kind of relationship you will have with a kiss!
              Kissing a wrong person is always a disaster. Now matter what.
              Kiss Me Daily
              "A kiss is all we need"

Comment

I'd say just go with the flow. maybe start soft and lingering....then if the feeling builds up, then grow more intense...

miss petal tops

Comment

this is a nice guide for beginner's out there. thanks sir for this guidelines. i am on the right path. *laughs*

Comment

All that instruction that you're being given is fine but it's usually easier to learn with hands on instruction but next to that visual instruction is best. I have a site, globalvariety.net, that's about relationship enhancement and on the Relationship page, at the bottom of the paragraph on kissing, there is a link to a very tasteful and enjoyable short clip with instruction on kissing, all you will need s a partner to practice with t perfect it because with most things, practice makes perfect.

:relations
                    :martini::relations:friend::yinyang:

Comment

Kissing is all about the moment. You'll know when the moment is right. If it isn't, no amount of technique will help the kiss.

Comment

Tnx for sharing that large classification of kisses i even didn't know there are so many of them... Anyway, i think that a kiss goes from heart and soul of a person and in this moment nobody thinks a lot about the right technique. Kiss should stay a kiss, but not a technical experiment. Though i like guys who can kiss very well...
                        searching for sexy clipart

Comment

Well, I think beginners should read this. And let them decide if they want to use those techniques or not. But I believe, there's much more important factor than kissing, although kissing is one of the factors that makes a good relationship. With techniques or not, it's up to you.

Comment

How do you stop a guy from kissing like a dog without hurting his feelings? He kisses all slobbery and he tries to use tongue and normally I like it but it grosses me out cuz my whole chin is like wet when he does it. I've tried to physically show him but he doens't get it! Help!

Comment

A lot of style to learn reading this post. I just noticed that the type of kisses are all named after known people.
                              Live, love and laugh while we are alive

Comment

What should I post, this board has everything, every artistic forms of kissing. The best is Gemini.

Comment

Working...
                                X