Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets go bring back a flirt thread... who will be our two "victims"?
    我一定不會放開妳 因為是妳讓我相信愛 所以我終於明白了 這是愛

Comment

I read the Beginners Guide...it was so helpful. I just wish that I could put it to good use. I've never been on a date before, and I've never seriously been kissed. I feel like I'm so hideous that I need to be kept in a room with no windows. I have been told that I'm not ugly and I don't tend to believe that I am. The only thing that I can think of is my height, which isn't tall (5'9") and I don't consider myself fat or grossly overweight either. Please help me, I feel that I really need it. I'm 16 and never been kissed, and at this point, I feel like I won't be kissed until I'm 160! Thanks.

Comment

Hello CurlyG, welcome to the RF's Just to let you know, this is more of an FAQ thread. If you are looking for advice, please make your own thread and explain your situation. Not many people will read what you wrote, because nobody looks in here. If you create your own however *something you'll get used to doing* you'll see that some of the people here are very helpful. Welcome to the forums, and please PM me if you have any questions.
        "When I was going up the stairs
        I met a man who wasn't there
        He wasn't there again today
        I wish, I wish he'd go away"

"No one of intelligence resents the inevitable..."

Comment

sadfa

Comment

Originally posted by fatman510@Jan 31 2004, 07:36 AM
            hey im new here...
            I am very confused! I have never made out or frenched before (only 15) and I always thought that making out involves for the most part the tounge. Is this not true? I am probably going to 'make out' with this girl on Sunday and is she expecting a series of pecks or tongue?
            Thanks a lot
            tounge? heck no! making out is just about anything involving the lips for a long time. Some of my best times were not using the tounge at all. It kinda depends on what rythm you fall into. Lets see, there is the fast, passionate pecks everywhere, there is the never-stopping lip-locking with your hands slowly moving and squeazing the back and such with no tounge, there is the crazy tounge wrestling matches(YEA&#33, ummm well there are a lot of ways to 'make-out'. Just start with a kiss and see where it leads you.
            d0n7 3v3n 80t43r w!th m 5p311in6.

!75 @ 1057 (@u53

Comment

I usually "make-out" with my wiener, not my tongue.

And the fun begins. :)

Comment

That's either called "sex" or "oral."

Comment

or a sweet combo.

And the fun begins. :)

Comment

Re: A Beginner's Guide To Kissing

that kissing article was hot. Thanks for posting it. Got to try it out with my girl today.

Comment

My fingers are swollen like they have been in water for a while, yucky!

That whole fingers thing is weird :<
                      What can I do? All I want is to be next to you.

Comment

Re: A Beginner&#39;s Guide To Kissing

^haha I agree

I feel awkward kissing my own fingers, my brother thinks I'm weird when he walked in....

can I make suction noises when I kiss?

Comment

Re: A Beginner&#39;s Guide To Kissing

This is really a great and creative post
                          and also has developed some new ways in my mind

Comment

Is there a reason why people are making this more complicated than it truly is? Interpreting a woman's movements, facial expressions at the end of the date, and, the big one, hesitation of either getting out of your car or getting into her house are the indicators of the kiss-welcoming. If she stands around trying to BS with you, she wants you to kiss her. If she can't get out of your car fast enough, do not even bother; your night has ended.

For the kiss - just do it. Do not slam your face into hers. Girls, like guys, do not want a kiss that could rival a WWF headbutt. Keep your lips separated slightly on the kiss, and do it gently. Your first touch of her lips on yours are more of an exploratory issue than anything; and after that first kiss, the ones following should be more passionate.

Be gentle and comforting. Do not stick your tongue in her mouth! If you're in a car, caressing the side of her face works wonders and I've had great luck with using my other hand to just hold her hand in a romantic fashion.

If you're standing, like others have said, put your hands on her waist. Also, direct HER hands if she doesn't know what do do with them. I have had girls clueless as to what to do with their hands, and that's when I rub up their arms from the shoulders to the elbows and bring their arms up to my shoulders where they usually rest them or put them around the back of my neck and start putting their fingers through my hair.

Also, don't ask if you can kiss them. Good God do not do that. Take a chance, but not if it's obviously she will not want to hear from you again. Your entire purpose for the first date should be that first kiss, so you should plan what you say and how you act around interpreting her attitude and giving you a good hint on how the night will end. The moment you sit down at a restaurant, walk at the Carnival or converse with her, you need to be feeling her out. Nothing sucks more than the night ending then not really taking into account the millions of hints she gave throughout the night and then not making your move because you feel "it's not the right time."

Comment

nice info..i will try some..

Comment

thank you for the tips because I'm a beginners through kissing..

Comment

Working...
                                X