Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girlfriend saves screenshots o texts between her and married man then sends to friend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girlfriend saves screenshots o texts between her and married man then sends to friend

Ive been here before. Ive been dating a great very attractive girl for 4 months or so. We've done very well, things are progressing and I care for her deeply. She adores me as well. I know based on lots of experience that relationships can get tricky with beautiful women in tow. They get lots of attention which is fine albeit sometimes annoying. However, usually they crave it on some level more than what ive seen from other women. Invariably they've been getting this attention so long they may get off on it or need it. Thats obviously just a guess but I can say almost every one of them have craved attention on a high level.

My attitude has always been that it comes with the territory. In this case, my GF is pretty grounded and bright but she is like many others I have dated. She points out when men check her out, when men have crushes on her etc. This is unsolicited and most times I shake it off and move on. Historically she sends me tons of screenshoted texts with her and her girlfriends talking about all kind of things. However, recently she told me that she came across in the cloud a screenshot of a man she dated that included him professing his love for her. She sent it to me and I thought that was odd. She dated this man for a month. Why she would save it was weird to me. When she sent it there was also a conversation with a man I didnt know that was pretty innocuous. again, I wondered why does she save these conversations. So I did tell her it was strange she sent that to me and asked who the other gentleman was. Now I realize we weren't dating at that time but it was sent to me and its there to read. She told me it was a teacher who taught at her school two years back that was married and wold text her drunk a lot and also at other times that she suspected liked her. The thread was from 10pm on a weekend night it looks like. So I asked her point blank why did you save this? Talking to a married man late at night is something iw Ould never do with a woman. its out of bounds. I suspected why she saved the screenshots. She commented that she sent them to her gf to show her he was texting her. Essentially, she was getting off on it. Cetainlly a major turnoff for me. Ive dealt with women like this many times so I have lots of experience with this. I know whats coming at this point before it happens. Now, this is what I KNOW about. Of course, this makes me wonder if its happening now with someone? Also, It speaks to her character that this was something to laugh and brag about. It was just concerning and ive seen this pattern with her throughout our relationship. Im just wondering if I should be concerned? Should I look out for anything? What action can I take? This bothers me and how do I deal with that? Like to hear some constructive input. Thanks.
    Last edited by teemoo215; February 4th, 2019, 02:37 AM.

Originally posted by teemoo215 View Post
    Ive been here before. Ive been dating a great very attractive girl for 4 months or so. We've done very well, things are progressing and I care for her deeply. She adores me as well. I know based on lots of experience that relationships can get tricky with beautiful women in tow. They get lots of attention which is fine albeit sometimes annoying. However, usually they crave it on some level more than what ive seen from other women. Invariably they've been getting this attention so long they may get off on it or need it. Thats obviously just a guess but I can say almost every one of them have craved attention on a high level.

My attitude has always been that it comes with the territory. In this case, my GF is pretty grounded and bright but she is like many others I have dated. She points out when men check her out, when men have crushes on her etc. This is unsolicited and most times I shake it off and move on. Historically she sends me tons of screenshoted texts with her and her girlfriends talking about all kind of things. However, recently she told me that she came across in the cloud a screenshot of a man she dated that included him professing his love for her. She sent it to me and I thought that was odd. She dated this man for a month. Why she would save it was weird to me. When she sent it there was also a conversation with a man I didnt know that was pretty innocuous. again, I wondered why does she save these conversations. So I did tell her it was strange she sent that to me and asked who the other gentleman was. Now I realize we weren't dating at that time but it was sent to me and its there to read. She told me it was a teacher who taught at her school two years back that was married and wold text her drunk a lot and also at other times that she suspected liked her. The thread was from 10pm on a weekend night it looks like. So I asked her point blank why did you save this? Talking to a married man late at night is something iw Ould never do with a woman. its out of bounds. I suspected why she saved the screenshots. She commented that she sent them to her gf to show her he was texting her. Essentially, she was getting off on it. Cetainlly a major turnoff for me. Ive dealt with women like this many times so I have lots of experience with this. I know whats coming at this point before it happens. Now, this is what I KNOW about. Of course, this makes me wonder if its happening now with someone? Also, It speaks to her character that this was something to laugh and brag about. It was just concerning and ive seen this pattern with her throughout our relationship. Im just wondering if I should be concerned? Should I look out for anything? What action can I take? This bothers me and how do I deal with that? Like to hear some constructive input. Thanks.
    She is extremely insecure , has no self confidence, nor self respect.
    BIG Red flag!

You can tell her straight up how transparent her insecurity is and that you donít find it attractive.
    But likely her insecure self will blow up at that no matter how nicely you present it.

Alternatively you can try all you might to make her feel secure but it will be in vain.

The bottom line is that you are dating a woman of low self esteem and the only successful relationship she will have is when she improves on that by herself. And subsequent meets someone.

But thatís not you.
    My advice is to try and tell her straight up that her behaviour is unacceptable to you , it probably wonít be received well initially, then she will beg for your attention etc. Donít give it! That will just be enabling her outward attempt to feel better about herself.

And then walk away .

Sorry!

Comment

After four months of this (and you knowing how it will pan out because you dated women like her before) I have to ask why you started a thread about her insecure ass instead of just breaking up with her now. She is a shit tester as well, sending you things she thinks will make you jealous to test how much (in her mind) you are into her.

You can wait around for the inevitable or you can save your self-respect and emotional health and just dump her now. Your call. Thing is, you know there's something wrong with her and that's why you started a thread about her attention whorey actions so why stick around?
      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

teemoo215 She is a narcissist. Unfortunately, I know a few people within my circle who are narcissists with this serious mental disorder for which there is no cure. They crave the spotlight and attention 24 / 7. It''s part of their DNA. You either have to bite your tongue and look the other way while you endure their character as is, tolerate them without comment, remain forever silent and pretend to ignore the way they are or break it off with them. You can't deal and I've since learned this the hard way long ago. I can sniff a narcissist (and / or gaslighter) from a mile away. They think they're God's greatest gift to mankind and there is nothing you can do to change their mindset. You either put up and shut up or walk away permanently. They're impossible to get along with. The only way you can get along with them is to be their perpetual "yes" person, their puppet, remain the quiet one while they're always on stage with their audience. If you dare speak up, your head gets sent to 'The Tower of London' for a good beheading.
        "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

She doesn't sound right in the head tbh. She sounds very immature and very insecure. She is very desperate for attention. Tell her straight that her behavior is very unacceptable and it makes you feel very uncomfortable. Sending your bf screen shots of texts with other men? That's really fucked up.
          Last edited by Dazed & Confused; February 6th, 2019, 10:15 AM.
          I say it as I see it. Don't take it personally!

Comment

Yes, she likes attention but she also thought she could trust you (in her naive/not so smart way).

I agree with you that she is unattractive but so are your habits. Try not to pick women like these for dates and start taking a good look at the types of women you date. I was in your place before dating individuals of no substance or little substance. The issue isn't with their congregation or the fact that a group of them exist. It's in your choices and your proximity to them. If you have "so much experience" with people like this women, ask yourself why, stop making the same mistakes and evolve your dating game.
            Last edited by Rose Mosse; February 6th, 2019, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X