New relationship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New relationship

So there's a guy in my flat that I've been dating for a short period of time. I really like him and I think he really likes me. He kisses me a lot, sometimes going as far as trying to suck my upper lip. However, this is my first relationship and I'm still unsure how I feel about this intermacy (don't think that's how it's spelt but oh well). It's not that I don't want it, I'm just a little scared because it's so new to me but I don't want him to think I'm not interested. I was just hoping you all might be able to give me a little advice on what to do.

Ebra If you're not sure about this intimacy, then tell him to slow his pace. If he truly loves you, he will honor and respect your wishes always. Since you're new to the dating world or girlfriend-boyfriend relationship, get to know his personality and character first before jumping into infatuation and intimacy because if you rush into intimacy so fast, you'll realize his (sometimes unattractive) personality and (possibly unsavory) character AFTER intimacy which unfortunately, ends up in breakup for many. Haste makes waste.
    "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

How old are you? Be careful of the company you keep and don't let strange men suck your face in dark hallways. You shouldn't be feeling scared. Someone you love and trust would not make you feel this way. You should feel liberated, free, loved and in control.

Comment

Working...
      X