Single forever?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single forever?

According to a reliable source, I'm not a good enough, limited baseball player so that basically ruins a lot of things (and those sport video games can be a struggle.) The only other things I do for fun are singing and dancing and I must be worse at that which mean I can't perform songs or just to express my feelings. I also have almost no skills that I can apply to working I mean I can't cut a circle or lift more than 40 pounds if I even had the work ethic/interest to be effective. About the dating aspect instead of background, there's a girl I genuinely like whos in all my classes. She seems sweet (which is likely very important), attractive and I think the personalities would mesh well if I could truly get to know a female peer for once plus we had a funny 1st meeting. Knowing me though, I should call it a Chinese victory and just do nothing all year and drown in the neurochemicals and pillows (Those damn ancestors and their karma!) I have no idea what to do given how I've never really dated and the more I try to "spit game," will likely get me cheated on and forgotten in a week like always. And I have never tried a sympathy thing except in a text though I'm afraid its going to look stupid. However, it might increase my odds from being a Lysol wipe (99.9% of germs!) especially if done indirectly like crying subtly due to something seemingly unrelated which could happen on its own. But then again, I think I should screw it. To answers some things from my last post I have divorced parents but a good relationship with both. Also, I just got out of that group home and am back at home (dad) attending a nonpublic treatment school. I guess that last question was more mindset-based and I can do better to avoid negative thoughts but I can't deny my sadness and being tired of the daily routine. Is there any work around (SOS dating profile, hookers that can act romantically idk.) Anyone way to get a girlfriend? Can someone look past their promiscuity and think about me? Any way so I can spit game even though I don't have any social standing? I mean I can't find anything really to make me happy like can someone take a 2nd look at me. Any prospect in the future when I turn 18, will it be different?

RayRay10 Your'e only 18 years old! You write as if you're already 88 years old for heaven's sake! Try establishing friendship with your female classmate for starters. You say that your personalities mesh so get to know her better outside the classroom, take walks, go out for coffee or lunch, for example. You have a bright future ahead of you. Try not to be all doom and gloom.
    "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay10 View Post
      According to a reliable source, I'm not a good enough, limited baseball player so that basically ruins a lot of things (and those sport video games can be a struggle.) The only other things I do for fun are singing and dancing and I must be worse at that which mean I can't perform songs or just to express my feelings. I also have almost no skills that I can apply to working I mean I can't cut a circle or lift more than 40 pounds if I even had the work ethic/interest to be effective. About the dating aspect instead of background, there's a girl I genuinely like whos in all my classes. She seems sweet (which is likely very important), attractive and I think the personalities would mesh well if I could truly get to know a female peer for once plus we had a funny 1st meeting. Knowing me though, I should call it a Chinese victory and just do nothing all year and drown in the neurochemicals and pillows (Those damn ancestors and their karma!) I have no idea what to do given how I've never really dated and the more I try to "spit game," will likely get me cheated on and forgotten in a week like always. And I have never tried a sympathy thing except in a text though I'm afraid its going to look stupid. However, it might increase my odds from being a Lysol wipe (99.9% of germs!) especially if done indirectly like crying subtly due to something seemingly unrelated which could happen on its own. But then again, I think I should screw it. To answers some things from my last post I have divorced parents but a good relationship with both. Also, I just got out of that group home and am back at home (dad) attending a nonpublic treatment school. I guess that last question was more mindset-based and I can do better to avoid negative thoughts but I can't deny my sadness and being tired of the daily routine. Is there any work around (SOS dating profile, hookers that can act romantically idk.) Anyone way to get a girlfriend? Can someone look past their promiscuity and think about me? Any way so I can spit game even though I don't have any social standing? I mean I can't find anything really to make me happy like can someone take a 2nd look at me. Any prospect in the future when I turn 18, will it be different?
      With your current mentality not even a hooker would want to go near you.

Forget about finding a gf , until you actually become attractive to one. Right now , you repel.

Stop with the victim play.

Comment

RayRay10 if This is probably the most annoying post I've read. If you keep acting and talking like this you will never get a girlfriend (not even a hooker). You'll never have any kind of life. Your whole outlook is very off-putting and rather annoying. If you are sick of your daily routine, do something about it, find something that you like to do. Don't sit feeling sorry for yourself and constantly complain about everything. You'll never get anywhere that way. Wake up and realize you are alive and you can do anything you put your mind to. If you lack qualifications, get some. Put yourself through some training courses. You have to make things happen because it wont just come to you. Stop feeling sorry for yourself because its downright irritating.

Comment

Working...
        X