Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it mean when men play with round objects while talking to women?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does it mean when men play with round objects while talking to women?

If a man is chatting with another woman one-on-one and he's squeezing and holding a ball in his hand on a table while staring/talking to her, what does that mean?

purplelilac Sounds like he's fidgety, nervous, distracted, tense and could be weird!
    "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Maybe he wants to play fetch. ............lol this was too easy.

Comment

Does he have a hand injury and doing physio?

Comment

Sexual frustration!

Comment

Where did the ball come from?

Comment

What does it mean when PurpleLilac keeps asking "what does it mean?"
              "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post
                What does it mean when PurpleLilac keeps asking "what does it mean?"
                I think it means she is desperate for it to mean something she would like or she is looking for something she can accuse them of.

Comment

Originally posted by GrizzlyBear View Post

I think it means she is desperate for it to mean something she would like or she is looking for something she can accuse them of.
                  I think it's her turn to be on the computer at the psych ward.
                  "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Originally posted by phasesofthemoon View Post

I think it's her turn to be on the computer at the psych ward.
                    If she cooperates and takes all of her meds, they give her an extra 15 minutes every Friday.
                    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post

If she cooperates and takes all of her meds, they give her an extra 15 minutes every Friday.
                      ... ...

Comment

Working...
                      X