No announcement yet.

Why is he not talking properly anymore?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is he not talking properly anymore?

I got to know this guy from tinder. We started to talk a lot in tinder and then we moved to whatsapp. He added me in instagram and facebook as well and liked my photos too. We started chat a lot in whatsapp and he started to call me too. He gave hints like he wants to talk to my mother and wants to come to my mom. But suddenly one day he started to not talking properly. He will take longer time to reply and his answers all short. It is like he not interested to make a conversation. He stopped calling me too. I tried to make conversation with no success. So whenever I decide to not to talk to him, he will make me change my mind with good morning and good night texts. And once at late night he called me and said, he wants come and meet me during the holiday. But after that, he back to not talking properly. So i decided to ask him indirectly. I asked how is his tinder activities going on because I suspected maybe he is interested with other girl now. But he answered he not active in tinder nowadays. Then i told him he hardly talk to me nowadays. Then he said he is busy with his job and business. Then i said i dont want to disturb him. He said i am not disturbing and i can text him anytime. But after that he still not talking properly. He not answering my calls or return my calls. Why is he treating me like this? Should I stop talk to him? But I really like him a lot.

Dreamachiever Yes, stop talking to him!
    "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamachiever View Post
      I got to know this guy from tinder. We started to talk a lot in tinder and then we moved to whatsapp. He added me in instagram and facebook as well and liked my photos too. We started chat a lot in whatsapp and he started to call me too. He gave hints like he wants to talk to my mother and wants to come to my mom. But suddenly one day he started to not talking properly. He will take longer time to reply and his answers all short. It is like he not interested to make a conversation. He stopped calling me too. I tried to make conversation with no success. So whenever I decide to not to talk to him, he will make me change my mind with good morning and good night texts. And once at late night he called me and said, he wants come and meet me during the holiday. But after that, he back to not talking properly. So i decided to ask him indirectly. I asked how is his tinder activities going on because I suspected maybe he is interested with other girl now. But he answered he not active in tinder nowadays. Then i told him he hardly talk to me nowadays. Then he said he is busy with his job and business. Then i said i dont want to disturb him. He said i am not disturbing and i can text him anytime. But after that he still not talking properly. He not answering my calls or return my calls. Why is he treating me like this? Should I stop talk to him? But I really like him a lot.
      Why did you add a stranger on social media?
      First mistake!

Of course he is still active on tinder. He is a gatherer and hunter. And a liar.

He is not interested in you he is interested in yours and everyone elseís attention for his ego boost.
      He put minimal ground work in to get your attention. It seems all he had to do was add you on social media.

He fooled you and continues to dangle a carrot in your face.

You donít really like him. How do I know? You donít even know him!!!

Comment

I agree with Maggiemay4791

Comment

Working...
        X