The friend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The friend

So last year i was pretty lonely and I wanted some action so I sign up for tinder. So I matched with a guy and he we talked and everything, at that time I only wanted sex so we went straight into planning the Netflix and chill time. Meanwhile I also matched with another guy I wasn’t that interested but I still talked to him just in case plan A didn’t work. The day that I was going to plan A house he canceled on me saying that he have stuff to do, maybe next week. I was like yea fine. Then few days later I see him posting on snap video of him with I guess his girlfriend. I was like oh okey maybe he got back with his ex or found a new girlfriend whatever so I said forget it. So I started to get more in touch with plan B since plan A didn’t work. One day I found out that plan A and plan B knew each other they were in the same college I was like fuck! but since I canceled with plan A I guess I can go on with plan B. We hangout a few time(sex) with plan B but nothing serious. We lost touch during the summer cause I went on a trip.Coming back I had to change college because the course that I finally chose was only at a certain college in town. And yup it was the same college both of the guys were. I still didn’t got back in touch with plan B and we don’t see each other often in college buuut now I see Plan A almost every day cause we are in the same department and there was alot on eye contact and chemistry. We never spoke again. After he canceled on me. One Day at a college party he approaches me being very flirty . I won’t lie I’m still attracted to him but like I had sex with his friend and he suuuure knows about that. So I don’t know what to do i’m not in that mindset on just having sex but I think that since I had sex with his friend he will only look at me that way now.

Why do you care what any of them think of you? I would imagine that someone who hooks up with guys just for sex wouldn't care what people think.
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post
      Why do you care what any of them think of you? I would imagine that someone who hooks up with guys just for sex wouldn't care what people think.
      I was thinking the same thing!

Op: Just fuck who ever you want until your gennies fall off. Neither of those two guys probably respect you much now anyway. Its a double standard that guys don't get the bad rep that women who play the field get but that's the dealio.

Tell us: Are you on some form of birth control and do you make your human dildos wear a condom?
      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Working...
      X