Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP!! Do skinny short guys find curvy girls attractive??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!! Do skinny short guys find curvy girls attractive??

So this guy joined my company a couple months ago and Ive started to really like him. Hes kind, funny, smart, attractive - literally my perfect type, we work in different departments so its not like I see him too often, maybe once or twice a day, but we chat and get on etc. I want to take it a step further and ask him out for a drink but I have two worries and I need advice, one is that Im 19 and hes 26.. no one ever believes Im 19 as I look older so Im not too sure hed be that bothered, but my main worry is that hes about 56 and very very slim and kind of scrawny, Im 55 and over weight, not the sexy curvy type, Im fat. Do you think hed still find me attractive? I dont know if guys feel uncomfortable being with girls bigger than them for any reason, and I dont want to embarrass myself if hes not remotely interested. Any guys who think theyd know what sorta thing hed be thinking? Do guys feel uncomfortable being with girls that are much heavier than them and the same height, or is it simply down to personal preference? Any advice or thoughts would be really appreciated Im so torn haha x

It's gonna be hard to get advice on this, as attraction is a very individual thing. Personally, I am a tall skinny guy and actually find myself *more* attracted to curvy girls than I do skinny girls. It's something it took me a while to realize, since society pushes the idea that the only attractive body-type is skinny. But, definitely yes, skinny guys can be attracted to curvy women. *That said*, if this particular guy is..who knows?

Comment

Thanks!. I know attraction is a very personal and individual thing so its hard to generalise, but that being said its great to hear a guys perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Pbear123456 View Post
        So this guy joined my company a couple months ago and Ive started to really like him. Hes kind, funny, smart, attractive - literally my perfect type, we work in different departments so its not like I see him too often, maybe once or twice a day, but we chat and get on etc. I want to take it a step further and ask him out for a drink but I have two worries and I need advice, one is that Im 19 and hes 26.. no one ever believes Im 19 as I look older so Im not too sure hed be that bothered, but my main worry is that hes about 56 and very very slim and kind of scrawny, Im 55 and over weight, not the sexy curvy type, Im fat. Do you think hed still find me attractive? I dont know if guys feel uncomfortable being with girls bigger than them for any reason, and I dont want to embarrass myself if hes not remotely interested. Any guys who think theyd know what sorta thing hed be thinking? Do guys feel uncomfortable being with girls that are much heavier than them and the same height, or is it simply down to personal preference? Any advice or thoughts would be really appreciated Im so torn haha x
        I'm sure you don't like him,just because he's slim, so why would he not want to know more about you? People change. There are many couples who truly blossom, together!

Comment

Originally posted by Breakfast and Coffee View Post

I'm sure you don't like him,just because he's slim, so why would he not want to know more about you? People change. There are many couples who truly blossom, together!
          Youre so right!! I never thought of it that way.. thanks!!

Comment

Working...
          X