I think Ive messed up my chances with a girl from work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Ive messed up my chances with a girl from work

I've been texting back and forth this girl that works in the same company as I do but in completely different departments for the past few weeks . I am currently on vacation leave for 2 weeks and texted her asking if she cared to meet up for a coffee some day during the time I was off she said would definitely be on for it and just to let her know when suited. A few days later one Sunday night I had to go into work for a few minutes to print some stuff off . The girl in question happened to be there that night as she sometimes goes in to work at the weekends to study for a masters degree shes currently doing. I asked her to come for a coffee in the canteen and she did and this is where I think I fucked things up Its not so much anything I said but as I sat across from her I think I failed a test. She basically eyeballed the fuck out of me and I just couldn't hold my nerve and not look away submissively. The problem is I am quite insecure I used to be very overweight and with very little dating experience so I'm only starting to work on myself now. The other issue is that I really like this girl and if it had been a girl I had just met I wouldn't have had been so submissive or shy. Can anyone offer some advice on how to possibly retrieve the situation.Its now Thursday and theres been no correspondence from either of us since Sunday night. Im not really sure if the out of work coffee date is going to happen now and I don't want to be the one to contact her first, any advice
    Last edited by lucashood2018; October 11th, 2018, 07:25 AM.

What makes you think you turned her off during this coffee break?
    "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Because looking away may have showed me as being weak and have been a turn off

Comment

But you don't know that for sure. You can't be that insecure if you asked her for coffee and she agreed, and then asked her when you saw her.

Don't be a pussy. Lack of confidence is very unsexy. Call her on the phone (not text) and ask her out.
        "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Working...
        X