A summer love in fall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A summer love in fall

Iím a 27 year old male who met a 22 year old female this summer. We have had a great relationship, attracted to one another since we met. However, last weekend I got hit with the ďyouíre hard to read, what are we?Ē Which I deserve. I wanted to ask her the same thing beforehand but hadnít got around to it. As far as I can remember we both told eachother we had feelings for eachother and could see the potential of a serious relationship, but thatís as far as we got.
    Anyhow, this weekend Iím supposed to see her again, I donít know what to do. I want to be in a relationship, but I donít want to approach her with something like ďwhat do you want us to beĒ I want to be masculine and to the point without putting her on the spot.
    Any advice is appreciated, any further info can be provided.
    Thanks in advanced

Originally posted by joshhharris View Post
    Iím a 27 year old male who met a 22 year old female this summer. We have had a great relationship, attracted to one another since we met. However, last weekend I got hit with the ďyouíre hard to read, what are we?Ē Which I deserve. I wanted to ask her the same thing beforehand but hadnít got around to it. As far as I can remember we both told eachother we had feelings for eachother and could see the potential of a serious relationship, but thatís as far as we got.
    Anyhow, this weekend Iím supposed to see her again, I donít know what to do. I want to be in a relationship, but I donít want to approach her with something like ďwhat do you want us to beĒ I want to be masculine and to the point without putting her on the spot.
    Any advice is appreciated, any further info can be provided.
    Thanks in advanced
    ďAs far as you can rememberĒ you told each other you had feelings for each other? Were you drunk? Did you mean it?
    Ffs she asked you straight up what you want from her and didnít even answer?! Thatís rude!

What do you want? And when you figure it out , tell her!

I think your your idea of whatís masculine and not is screwed up.

Comment

Just tell her "hey, I'm sorry I didn't give you a straight answer last time. I am interested in you and would like to get to know you more with the intent of making you my girlfriend." If she's happy with that, talk about when you want to be exclusive or if you need to get to know each other on more dates first or if you know her well enough - just straight up be like ,"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Comment

Originally posted by ArtsyAngel63 View Post
        Just tell her "hey, I'm sorry I didn't give you a straight answer last time. I am interested in you and would like to get to know you more with the intent of making you my girlfriend." If she's happy with that, talk about when you want to be exclusive or if you need to get to know each other on more dates first or if you know her well enough - just straight up be like ,"Will you be my girlfriend?"
        I think this is the right approach, thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X