Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I overreact?

I have been on about 3 dates with this girl. 1st date was a blind date

Things are going well, I feel. We are scheduled to go out tomorrow but thay may not happen

On facebook today, she shared a post that said "To clear the air, I'M SINGLE" then she commented on it and said "Proudly lmao"

I messaged her telling her I found that disrespectful and clearly she isn't looking for a relationship

Did I overreact?

After one date, Yes, yes you did.
    "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Even after three dates, you came across as needy and insecure by taking offense at her comment. On one of your dates, did the both of you discuss 'having a relationship'? If not, you were way out of line to make the comment you did.
      "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Whoops... Yes, three dates... still an over reaction.
        "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Yes. Overreaction.
          You have no claim on her after 3 measly dates.
          If you haven't talked about being in a relationship, then you're not in one.
          You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

Working...
          X