Should I go for it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I go for it?

So I ran into an old classmate from night school about a month ago. It had been about 3 years since I had seen him.
    When we were in school I had a bit of a “crush” on him but we were both shy so we didn’t talk a whole lot.
    we had lots of classes together for those 2 years as our night computer science program was literally 5 people.
    We weren’t friends but you end up talking when you only have 4 others in the class.

So I was walking down the stairs at the concert and I heard my name. I turn around and it’s him.
    i immediately hug him, which was an odd thing for me to do I hate hugs lol. Also I’m shocked he even yelled my name from 10ft away.
    We talked for maybe 5 min about what was new and the concert, etc. I said nice to see him and went off.

Well now I can’t get him out of my head. I feel like it was fate to run into him.
    The only contact info I have for him is Facebook.
    So I was wondering if I should send him a message asking if he would like to go out sometime?
    i know I should probably chat with him first but I’d rather just get straight to the point.

What do you think I should write? Should I write at all? There’s no way I can ask in person. I don’t see him ever.
    I feel like he won’t want to go, but at the same time I’m shocked he yelled my name at the concert with him being so shy.

Just go for it.
    You'll never know unless you try.
    You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

I think you should initiate a conversation over facebook first, maybe just telling him it was nice seeing him again, and then ask him a question or two about his life, to get the ball rolling. Hopefully he'll pick it up from there. Some men like to be the pursuers, so just open up the dialogue and give him the opportunity. If he is pretty shy, you may eventually have to be the one to suggest getting together, and suggest a place, but I would give the guy the opportunity first to be the one to ask.

Comment

Is he any good in a relationship? Or is he just a passing ship? I think about my highschool crushes and they were all half baked/not mentally or emotionally there. Hang out as friends and see where it goes.

Comment

Working...
        X