How do I keep a girl interested?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I keep a girl interested?

A girl and I are getting to know eachother. We both play college sports and are in season right now. We met before our sports/school started and she has been sounded really interested. I asked her out a couple days before our training camp started, and she said she would love to sometime, but she started practice the next day and was moving into her new apartment.

She keeps the conversation going and is always asking me questions. We even had the yellow heart on snap. Lately, things have died down. We have both been really busy with school and athletics. We go to small, private universities 45 miles apart. We haven’t talked in about a week and a half. How should I keep things going?

text her asking to meet up. no more long back and forth texting. set a date, meet up.

Comment

Originally posted by deadelvis View Post
      text her asking to meet up. no more long back and forth texting. set a date, meet up.
      ^^^ This ^^^
      "First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

Working...
      X