Have I been ghosted?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have I been ghosted?

About 2 weeks ago I started talking to this guy that goes to my school. I added him on Snapchat and we started talking and we eventually ended meeting up. It turns out we live in the same neighborhood so we just met outside and walked around for 2 hours just talking about our lives. After that we would Snapchat each other and then we decided to go out to the beach to get to know each other more. We ended up kissing as a joke to see “if we’re bad kissers”. After that we met up a couple of more times and we kissed those few times. However, after that he would just stop answering my messages in time and I would see that he’s active but my message still hasn’t been read yet. I also asked to hang out one day and he just gave me excuses on why he couldn’t. Now we barely talk and all we have is a lousy streak on Snapchat. No words are exchanged between us.

He led me on by saying that he would be interested in maybe pursuing something with me, but it doesn’t seem that way anymore. I was wondering if I should text him and ask him if there is still any interest left or if it’s just over.

Are you both openly gay - Ben and X guy? If he's not out of the closet and you are there may be issues for some tissues you don't want to meddle with just at this time.

Don't make any moves. You've put the ball in his court. It's on him to either play ball (sorry, pun intended) or scat. Good luck.

Comment

You got ghosted, Ben. I'm sorry. If you feel like you still need closure, then tell him (don't ask) that you're not going to wait around; but stop waiting around and move on. It sucks to be ghosted, because you never really know. So, give yourself the knowledge, and move on to bigger and better relationships.
      The worthwhile problems are the ones you can really solve or help solve, the ones you can really contribute something to. ...
      No problem is too small or too trivial if we can really do something about it.
      -- Richard Feynman (Nobel laureate (physics), 1918-1988)

Use your spoons wisely.

Give it time. Always, give it time.

Comment

Working...
      X