Does she know Iím into her?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does she know Iím into her?

Iíve known her for over a month and weíve gotten to know each other pretty quickly and well. We met on a school trip and so spent a lot of time together when we first met, I would always make an effort to be near her, and by the end she was with me most of the time as well.

Since then we talk almost everyday through Instagram Dmís (She doesnít like snapchat, thinks itís boring).

We send each other memes and stuff and joke around and tease. My friends all say itís really obvious I like her. I comment on her posts and such, make an effort to talk to her (she always replies in ways that keep the convo going) We get a long really well, and have the exact same sense of humour, and similar interests.

A week ago I told her we should hang and she was down so she suggested a coffee shop for us to meet at. It went well and we talked/laughed for 4 hours straight.

The other day she was talking about how she likes dipping her fries in milkshakes and she didnít get to do it that day, I told her Ďwell weíll just have to go to a diner sometime and you can dip all the fries in milkshakes you wantí she said sheíd like that.

So do you think she knows Iím into her? If so then why would she still be up to talking to me and seeing me?

Originally posted by CanadaBoy View Post
    Iíve known her for over a month and weíve gotten to know each other pretty quickly and well. We met on a school trip and so spent a lot of time together when we first met, I would always make an effort to be near her, and by the end she was with me most of the time as well.

Since then we talk almost everyday through Instagram Dmís (She doesnít like snapchat, thinks itís boring).

We send each other memes and stuff and joke around and tease. My friends all say itís really obvious I like her. I comment on her posts and such, make an effort to talk to her (she always replies in ways that keep the convo going) We get a long really well, and have the exact same sense of humour, and similar interests.

A week ago I told her we should hang and she was down so she suggested a coffee shop for us to meet at. It went well and we talked/laughed for 4 hours straight.

The other day she was talking about how she likes dipping her fries in milkshakes and she didnít get to do it that day, I told her Ďwell weíll just have to go to a diner sometime and you can dip all the fries in milkshakes you wantí she said sheíd like that.

So do you think she knows Iím into her? If so then why would she still be up to talking to me and seeing me?
    She has said yes to meeting again , so Iím pretty sure she likes you.
    Next time after this upcoming meet ( I hope you have arranged a time and date by now) ask her out again but this time mention the word date so she knows your interest is more than friendship.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post

She has said yes to meeting again , so Iím pretty sure she likes you.
      Next time after this upcoming meet ( I hope you have arranged a time and date by now) ask her out again but this time mention the word date so she knows your interest is more than friendship.
      No, I havenít arranged a date or time. Perhaps when I do establish specifics for this time I could ask if she wants to ďGo outĒ to the diner, would that imply my intentions better?

Comment

well seems to me your getting along okie. i personally think you should go out for lunch and that first and bring up, the dinner side of things,
        offer a mac donalds if she likes the dipping side of things ha ha, no don't do that haaaaaa, take it step by step and just work your self in like a worm and it will fall into place.

Comment

Originally posted by D.high View Post

well seems to me your getting along okie. i personally think you should go out for lunch and that first and bring up, the dinner side of things,
          offer a mac donalds if she likes the dipping side of things ha ha, no don't do that haaaaaa, take it step by step and just work your self in like a worm and it will fall into place.
          So youíre saying, as are some other people Iíve talked to, to take this slow, inch my way in there, and it will work out. To not rush it. And in that case, I would carry on as I have been, and just hang out with her more. But then other people have told me I need to ask her out ASAP otherwise she wonít know my intentions and any attraction for me that is there could fade, as she thinks I just want to be friends. So Iíve gotten conflicting messages, and I see the points of both of them, but I really donít know which one would work, as they both contradict each other.

Comment

So youíre saying, as are some other people Iíve talked to, to take this slow, inch my way in there, and it will work out. To not rush it. And in that case, I would carry on as I have been, and just hang out with her more. But then other people have told me I need to ask her out ASAP otherwise she wonít know my intentions and any attraction for me that is there could fade, as she thinks I just want to be friends. So Iíve gotten conflicting messages, and I see the points of both of them, but I really donít know which one would work, as they both contradict each other.
            What people are saying is true, both sides.
            You have to let her know that you're not putting in this effort to become her friend. You're not going out to dinner as friends. They are right when they say that you need to make your intentions clear. That way you don't waste your time if she doesn't see you that way, but also limits the risk that she puts you in the friend zone (which is just a fancy way of saying she's not attracted to you).

At the same time, you don't have to move too fast in developing a relationship with her. You can just date for a while and figure out of you're actually compatible before becoming a couple.
            You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

Hello, no rushing can come across suffocating and needy and desperate, i believe you should TEXT her your feelings and not face to face because, face to face can come across quite pressurising and it can come across very awkward because she may see it as a shock and not knowing what to say back to it, BUT if you TEXT her then she can read it and not reply straight away and gives her space and time to think about things and she got time to sit and think, does this make sense.... what your doing is obv fine but its not getting u any were is it other wise u wouldn't be asking for people opinion on your situation, but if your one of those that don't take advise from people with logic you may f up your chances so no point talking to us lol soo do what you please, keep us posted mate xx

Comment

CanadaBoy:
                In all the time it took for you to create multiple (two now?) threads about this one girl and whether she's feeling it, you could have probably gone to dinner and driven to a beach and watched the sun set. Are you financially strapped? What's the matter with you?

I disagree about the texting about your feelings. That's hella weird if she thinks you're a dweeb and you both have to see each other in school. What is holding you back? No car, no money, no job?

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Mosse View Post
                  CanadaBoy:
                  In all the time it took for you to create multiple (two now?) threads about this one girl and whether she's feeling it, you could have probably gone to dinner and driven to a beach and watched the sun set. Are you financially strapped? What's the matter with you?

I disagree about the texting about your feelings. That's hella weird if she thinks you're a dweeb and you both have to see each other in school. What is holding you back? No car, no money, no job?
                  you can disagree all you want thats your opinion but the amount of times ive heard things go wrong to do with that is a greater number,
                  this person can take any advise he like but he prob think he will no best and fk up any ways good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Mosse View Post
                    CanadaBoy:

No Iím not financially strapped. We both have lives and as of until just now I was preoccupied for most of the day with something else so was not able to create plans. However I am seeing a movie with her tomorrow. ANYWAYS. We donít have to see each other in school, and yes I donít have a car but nothing like that is holding me back nessecarily. I know I need to do something soon to show my intentions, whatís so bad about texting her my feelings? I get that it is a bit forward and akward, but she doesnít seem to have picked up that I like her yet so I donít know what my options are.

Comment

Thought I would update anyone who wanted to know, I just saw a movie with her where we touched nonstop for the second half and afterwards had a chat and turns out we both saw it as a date and are into each other!

Comment

Working...
                      X