Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you guys think she's trying to avoid me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you guys think she's trying to avoid me?

so idk if shes trying to avoid me or not but the other day at work i was giving people there food at their table & when i went look over i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school just sitting at the table with her boyfriend & i just stood there looking at her from afar & she was looking at me too. but then i looked away & went back to work. now i keep seeing her boyfriend buying food there 2 times but i guess she doesnt wanna go with him because maybe she doesnt wanna see me.
    but then the next day when i went out with my friends at the mall i guess she was there with her boyfriend & was talking about me because when i turn around i saw him looking at me but then looked away.

Who cares?
    She has a boyfriend. You're not in high school anymore.
    Why bother wasting your energy thinking about her?
    Move on with your life.
    You can't control the waves, but you can learn to surf

Comment

She likely said to her bf, that she used to go to school with that guy over there. And thatís it. Nothing more to it.
      Just because he buys food there when heís not with her , means absolutely nothing.

She he has a bf and you are analysing something that doesnít exist. What a waste of energy.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post
        She likely said to her bf, that she used to go to school with that guy over there. And thatís it. Nothing more to it.
        Just because he buys food there when heís not with her , means absolutely nothing.

She he has a bf and you are analysing something that doesnít exist. What a waste of energy.
        well i saw her again for the first time again in a long time so the other day i was at the store with my friends and she was also there so she walking at the mall and she saw me so she was walking fast and she went the other way of the store lol so i guess she doesnt wanna see me then

Comment

Yeah, it sounds like she doesn't want to talk to you. But it's also kind of strange how you are obsessing about it... from what you have told us it doesn't sound like you have any connection. Let it go and stop thinking about it.

Comment

Working...
          X