Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leaving in a roommate situation younger guy hit on me I am twice his age..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving in a roommate situation younger guy hit on me I am twice his age..

Hi Recently I moved into a roommate situation sharing a house. I have lived their for almost 2 months now. My friend also rents a room to a man my age and his 24 yrold son. His 24 yrs old son flirted with me just saying things when I first moved in but then backed off after the 1 month of living in the house. He was being cool saying I was like his second mom. We actually became real friends . But last week he heard me stressing out and said why don't you let me give you a massage. My door to my room was open and he came behind me started rubbing my shoulders and then he pressed his body up against my booty . He asked if it was ok and I told him no. He left my room. But 2 days later he knocked on my door and tells me he wants to talk to me. He starts telling me that he knows I want to have sex with him and that there is nothing wrong with doing it. I need to stop thinking he's a kid and that he wanted to show me a couple of things. This might sound crazy but he seemed so mature. He also told me he had heard me masterbating in my bathroom a few times . I have one in my room. Total evasion of my privacy obviously! I did confess to him that I was attracted to him but I thought it was wrong to go there with him is the same age as my son. He told me it was ok. BTW I am 48. So that is where the conversation ended. But later that day he knocked on my bedroom door again and he was standing there in his boxers with nothing else on. Looked like he had just woke up. He wanted to come into the room but I tried to say no. I made the mistake of telling him that I wanted to do something with him but did not want to get caught by someone else living in the house Ughh. He tried to grab me but I ran into the bathroom and he stood there knocking telling me to come here. Telling me that it would be my fantasy come true. That we could have something together. He told me at one point come to daddy ugh. I kept telling him to please leave. Finally he said I am going leaving the room. I heard him slam my bedroom door and his door too really hard. I made the mistake of sending him a text telling him how tempted I am to have sex with him etc. He saw me the next day and his face got red with a big smile on his face telling me I know now that you really do want to have sex with me ughh. I guess he read my text message from the day before. I have been avoiding him . But he sent me a pic of his dick from his cell phone today. And he told me that there is nothing with us being in a relationship together. Should I do anything with him? Worried about the fact that his dad would not approve and it could d ruin the living situation. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!
    Last edited by Openmindedgurl; July 10th, 2018, 10:13 PM.

Originally posted by Openmindedgurl View Post
    Should I do anything with him? Worried about the fact that his dad would not approve and it could d ruin the living situation.
    I can say with near certainty that his dad would not approve, and it would ruin the living situation. Is it really worth that?

If you decide not to, then you need to stop leading him on. No more letting him into your bedroom or talking to/texting him about any of this.
    Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

I think your living situation is in jeopardy already, Every time he sees you he will try it on, especially since you admitted to finding him attractive.

If you want to remain living there then you have to tell him point blank that you are not interested. If that doesn't work then threaten to tell his father!

Comment

My take is this , do what you want but be prepared to live with the consequences !

Finding a a new place to live vs. experiencing a possible once in a lifetime opportunity !

Keep in mind as a 49 years old male , my brain is still between my legs ! Ugh !! Lol !

Good luck with whatever you decide , but you already decided , didnít you !
        It’s time to let go , you have to sacrifice the life you have for the life you want !

Comment

Hi Recently I moved into a roommate situation sharing a house. I have lived their for almost 2 months now. My friend also rents a room to a man my age and his 24 yrold son. His 24 yrs old son flirted with me just saying things when I first moved in but then backed off after the 1 month of living in the house. He was being cool saying I was like his second mom. We actually became </span><span>real</span></a> friends . But last week he heard me stressing out and said why don't you let me give you a massage. My door to my room was open and he came behind me started rubbing my shoulders and then he pressed his body up against my booty . He asked if it was ok and I told him no. He left my room. But 2 days later he knocked on my door and tells me he wants to talk to me. He starts telling me that he knows I want to have sex with him and that there is nothing wrong with doing it. I need to stop thinking he's a kid and that he wanted to show me a couple of things. This might sound crazy but he seemed so mature. He also told me he had heard me masterbating in my bathroom a few times . I have one in my room. Total evasion of my privacy obviously! I did confess to him that I was attracted to him but I thought it was wrong to go there with him is the same age as my son. He told me it was ok. BTW I am 48. So that is where the conversation ended. But later that day he knocked on my bedroom door again and he was standing there in his boxers with nothing else on. Looked like he had just woke up. He wanted to come into the room but I tried to say no. I made the mistake of telling him that I wanted to do something with him but did not want to get caught by someone else living in the house Ughh. He tried to grab me but I ran into the bathroom and he stood there knocking telling me to come here. Telling me that it would be my fantasy come true. That we could have something together. He told me at one point come to daddy ugh. I kept telling him to please leave. Finally he said I am going leaving the room. I heard him slam my bedroom door and his door too really hard. I made the mistake of sending him a text telling him how tempted I am to have sex with him etc. He saw me the next day and his face got red with a big smile on his face telling me I know now that you really do want to have sex with me ughh. I guess he read my text message from the day before. I have been avoiding him . But he sent me a pic of his dick from his cell phone today. And he told me that there is nothing with us being in a relationship together. Should I do anything with him? Worried about the fact that his dad would not approve and it could d ruin the living situation. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!
          A 24 yr old male will try it on with anyone especially when convenient. Which is what you are to him. A 24 yr old has little consequence nor care for the consequence.
          You have led him on with your giving a little but not a lot.

You are merely a hole to him.
          Sorry!

You are both adults and can do what you want, but why do you want this?

What baffles me is why you are in this living situation anyway? Is there a financial end goal? Where does your own son live?

Be each other's masturbating tool if you want , but be prepared for the consequence.
          Which will likely be you being booted out and looking for new roomies.

Comment

This has 'troll' written all over it.
            "What lips my lips have kissed and where and why I have forgotten." ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

Comment

Originally posted by SarahLancaster View Post
              This has 'troll' written all over it.
              Agreed!

Comment

I am not a troll just to make it crystal clear . True life is stranger than fiction.

Comment

Thanks for the replies I really appreciate it so much! I moved into my friends house to save money and because I had a terrible landlord who never made repairs in a timely manner where I was living. I don't want to lose my friendship or my place to live . But I have to be honest and say that I can't stop thinking about him Ughhh. Tonight I was sitting and having dinner with other roommates when he walked in and I couldn't get up from the table fast enough. He just sat there watching my every move I tried not looking at him but I couldn't take it anymore I got up and went to my room. I know it's wrong and I am probably just sex to him. Talking crazy I know but if him and I were careful we wouldn't get caught right?

Comment

Thanks for the replies I really appreciate it so much! I moved into my friends house to save money and because I had a terrible landlord who never made repairs in a timely manner where I was living. I don't want to lose my friendship or my place to live . But I have to be honest and say that I can't stop thinking about him Ughhh. Tonight I was sitting and having dinner with other roommates when he walked in and I couldn't get up from the table fast enough. He just sat there watching my every move I tried not looking at him but I couldn't take it anymore I got up and went to my room. I know it's wrong and I am probably just sex to him. Talking crazy I know but if him and I were careful we wouldn't get caught right?
                    You can be as careful as you want but he won't care to be. He has got nothing to lose by getting caught out. After all he lives with daddy! And Daddy, whom I'm assuming is same age as you will of course take his sons side.
                    Why don't you have sex with someone your own age like the dad? Or is he not interested?

You are a convenient shag to the young fella and the only effort he has to put in is walk 3 metres.

If he means that much to you , move out first.
                    Then see if he will travel the distance for a quickie.

Comment

Originally posted by Maggiemay4791 View Post
                      You are a convenient shag to the young fella
                      Yes. Just to clarify that he's only interested in a quick easy fuck with you, just in case you were having delusions of this being anything more.
                      Just because someone's by your side, it doesn't mean they're on your side.

Comment

Originally posted by whatshappeningreg View Post

Yes. Just to clarify that he's only interested in a quick easy fuck with you, just in case you were having delusions of this being anything more.
                        She clearly does have delusions about something more. With ever so slight reservations.
                        She seems to think his looking at her is more than a sexual desire. And she is feeding the scenario by leaving the dinner table (with his dad!) because She is "uncomfortable "??

OP, why are you lacking attention from men your own age who might want to date you?
                        Why is this kid in a rental scenario with his dad anyway? Why is that even attractive to you?
                        Like father like son. And you are contemplation opening your legs for what????

Comment

I have no illusions when it comes to him.I mean just 2 weeks ago he brought some girl to the house and told her I was like a mom to him. Obviously a lie! Took her into his room after saying this and screwed her. He has lots of gfs so I don't know why he is so persistent to have sex with me anyway ?? And yes I have guys my age who are interested me. But no one that I care to date or even hook up with at the moment. His dad is not my type and has a girlfriend so 2 huge reasons why it would never happen with his dad obviously. I can't stop thinking about him Ughh. Something else happen last night I was out side having a cigarette and he came out and said now you are pushing me away. I told him no it wasn't that way. I asked him have you been thinking about how sucky it could be if it didn't work out between us. Feeling more than uncomfortable but still so attracted to him. Ughhh.

Comment

I do believe I read this story in a 1978 copy of "Letters to the Editor" in Penthouse Magazine.

"First off, welcome to the Relationship Forums, You'll come to understand that I don't pull any punches when giving my opinion/advice and I hope you're not so sensitive to what I see as the truth of the matter." Me!

Comment

I was 8yrs old in 1978 so I seriously doubt I got it from a old penthouse issue! I need serious responses please. Why bother posting a reply to me just to make fun?? This is my life!!
                              Last edited by Openmindedgurl; July 13th, 2018, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X