Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I start being more content with women?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I start being more content with women?

Hello all, I'm new on this forum.

I'm dating this girl who I think I had some feelings for and we jived pretty well.
    We went on a couple dates and we eventually had sex. Since I've had sex with her, I found myself a bit bored with her.
    I still admire her and enjoy spending time with her but I don't have the fuzzies for her like I did prior.

I did recently lose my virginity and begin having sex in general just a couple months ago.
    I know men have a tendency to develop a "knotches on thier belt" mentality. I do feel that way to some degree but I think its just our nature.

Anyway though, I'm not super physically attracted to this girl but she has a really sweet personality and is very sweet and considerate and I feel like she'd
    be a gem to pass up. IDK, what do you guys think?

She does sound absolutely boring. Move on and find someone that lights your balls on fire and sit up when she speaks.

Comment

Just let her go. If you are already bored with her after two dates then don't lead her on. Sounds like you are not relationship material anyway, and are just looking for hookups.

Comment

XD005 I think you should do this girl a favor by cutting her loose. Sow your wild oats with those who are doing the same and in mutual agreement with you in attitude.
        "If you bungle raising your children, whatever else you do well in life doesn't matter very much."

Comment

Originally posted by XD005 View Post
          Hello all, I'm new on this forum.

I'm dating this girl who I think I had some feelings for and we jived pretty well.
          We went on a couple dates and we eventually had sex. Since I've had sex with her, I found myself a bit bored with her.
          I still admire her and enjoy spending time with her but I don't have the fuzzies for her like I did prior.

I did recently lose my virginity and begin having sex in general just a couple months ago.
          I know men have a tendency to develop a "knotches on thier belt" mentality. I do feel that way to some degree but I think its just our nature.

Anyway though, I'm not super physically attracted to this girl but she has a really sweet personality and is very sweet and considerate and I feel like she'd
          be a gem to pass up. IDK, what do you guys think?
          If you are bored the likelihood is that she is too.
          So move on so neither of you are bored.

Comment

Working...
          X